The cross-chain aggregation protocol O3 Swap launched 2 staking events on Binance Smart Chain with five BSC partners together, which are Binance Smart Chain, PancakeSwap, Venus Protocol, autofarm, and PantherSwap. At the same time, O3 Hub increased an ETH cross-chain pool (ERC20/BEP20/HRC20). Users can swap multi-assets for ETH on different chains.
1.Go to the Hub. https://o3swap.com/hub. Select the second ETH Pool (WETH+ETH+ETH). Click “Deposit”.
2. Connect your MetaMask.
The LP of ETH cross-chain pool is on BSC, so no matter which token you add, it will convert to the BEP-20 token.
3. Choose one or more tokens: WETH(ERC-20), ETH(BEP-20), ETH(HRC-20) to add the liquidity into the cross-chain pool.
4. Enter the amount you want to deposit.
5. Click the “Deposit” and confirm the transaction in your wallet.
6. After the transaction is confirmed, you can always check the transaction process in the pop-up window.
7. After the transaction is completed, you will see the LP-ETH token in balance.
8. Add the LP-ETH token contract to your Metamask with BSC network.
For more information, please read the user guide and announcements in our official channels. O3 Swap is the first aggregation protocol that creates a cross-chain transaction pool and realizes one-click cross-chain transactions of native assets.
O3 Official Twitter
O3 Official Telegram
Digital currency is a relatively recent concept, and central banks around the world are still…
Victory Capital Holdings has announced the launch of its private crypto index fund, Victory Hashdex…
Robinhood, the fintech trading platform that also supports crypto trading faces a similar situation that…
Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) have gained raging popularity in just a few months. The trend has…
Grayscale, the world's leading asset manager is quite focused on its goal of converting its…
Cryptocurrency traders across Europe were left hanging as Binance announced it would be stopping all…