CoinGape is a fast-growing blockchain and cryptocurrency news platform with over 500,000 unique visitors per month and over 8000 email subscribers. We are always ready to welcome amazing editorial, programming, design, and management talent at CoinGape.
Our growing company is in need of an experienced and ambitious Crypto Journalist to oversee the development, execution, and delivery of Crypto and Blockchain content across our platform.
WHO CAN APPLY
- Preferably someone from a journalism background
- Has proven work experience as a Content writer
- Has a Nose for News; Is able to identify fresh, relevant, newsworthy topics
- Is a Grammar Nazi, has proofreading skills coupled with an analytical bent of mind (from traffic numbers to conversion rates, you understand how to measure the performance of Content)
- Has a good understanding of what makes content great (can prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability)
- Has strong knowledge of the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain domain
- Knows how to work on WordPress, Google Docs, etc.
DUTIES OF A JOURNALIST
- Writing news articles which have a direct impact on the end-user
- Staying up-to-date with updates/trends in the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency domain
- Generate new ideas for news stories and editorials
- Verifying facts and data using standard reference sources.
- Maintaining full ownership of your content
- Coordinating with editors, taking feedback from them and implementing it in their articles
- Developing the content strategy based on trends and planning articles around the strategy this is a unique opportunity to take part in the development of a future leader in Crypto news & education. To apply, please submit your cover letter and CV with your recent work.
Our growing company is looking for experienced and ambitious Business Developers. You will interact with C-level team members and build new opportunities across our client engagements.
WHO CAN APPLY
- You must be enthusiastic and well-informed about Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology.
- Be Good with numbers and have Strong Communication & Writing skills
- Have experience in building long-term relationships
- Have a strong desire to win and be self-driven, positive, optimistic, enthusiastic, and high-energy — you should be capable of always seeing the best in people
DUTIES OF A BUSINESS DEVELOPER
- Researching organizations and potential new markets online to identify new leads/clients
- Running experiments to develop new business channels
- Developing Business Collaborations & Partnerships
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing clients
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays for clients