Ravendex, a new Cardano project, has unveiled a sample version of its decentralized exchange that includes Dark and Light mode, Swap Pools, and much more. It made this announcement during its seed token sale launch. The Ravendex team intends to deploy a workable decentralized exchange on the Cardano ecosystem.
The platform comprises a staking platform, including a decentralized borrowing and lending platform. Uniquely, this feature is what differentiates it from other Cardano network projects. Remarkably, liquidity providers and investors can provide liquidity to tokens in exchange for transaction fees. Furthermore, users can stake their assets on the platform to earn shares and commissions from fees generated from borrowers.
In order to further know about Ravendex, here’s an interview with Ravendex Core Team.
1. Quick follower gaining on Twitter within a short period, what is the secret?
Ravendex Core Team: I always know that growth is possible when the right principle is applied. We understood the importance of Twitter and utilized the platform to its fullest.
Firstly, we partnered with Twitter promoters to leverage their audience. The marketing team also ran different PR campaigns, which resulted in over 15K followers within a month.
2. What’s the idea behind your team’s mysterious identity?
Ravendex Core Team: A project can be anonymous for specific reasons. However, it is fundamental for investors to do their research about any project. The whole concept of Crypto industry was the decentralized and being anonymous, and now attempts are made to change that entirely in name of transparency. It is laughable that some people think that when a project has an anonymous team, it is a fraudulent project.
3. Because of the anonymous team behind your project, there are several FUDs about the Rave token on social media. What is your reaction to these FUDs?
Ravendex Core Team: If you have been in the cryptocurrency space, you would know that FUD is inevitable. For instance, Bitcoin was called a scam when it started, and many people refused to buy it.
Today, its price is approaching the $100,000 market, and you still think it is a FUD? So when I hear about the FUD about our project, I don’t give a thought to them because we are here to revolutionize the cryptocurrency industry.
4. Is there any insight as to where the project is heading now?
Ravendex Core Team: What insight are you referring to? We have everything laid out on our several platforms. For instance, in our Medium blog, you will see our technical updates and documentation pages, which show our Roadmap.
In addition, on our website, you can download our Whitepaper, which contains everything you need to know about the project and the sale stages.
5. We’ve talked about the FUD; what is the attitude of Ravendex concerning this?
Ravendex Core Team: We have always had a zero-tolerance regarding FUD. Fudders have only one intention, which is to bring a project down, notwithstanding anything. It is evident that our success, despite being anonymous, has attracted several jealous critics and bitter people who missed the bandwagon or are on the wrong side of the street. We wish them well because
Ravendex has been growing exponentially despite these attacks. If their jealously fuels our success more, we look forward to more of these FUDS.
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?