When Bitcoin brought the notion of decentralization to the centralized world, many wondered how this would transpire. Fast forward more than a decade later and the power held by decentralization can now be felt the world over.
Bakary Thaore wrote in October 2001 in Action Collective, (A Burkina Faso Publication on decentralization) that:
“Decentralization … confers onto local communities the power… to manage their affairs in order to promote their own development.”
In blockchain, the same principles inferred by Bakary apply, the transfer of control and decision making from centralized entities (groups, organizations, or individuals) takes place and it rests onto a distributed network.
This means that within the crypto ecosystem, we see ourselves as equals and no central authority can rule over another. This is why after the birth of Ethereum, Bitcoin did not come out all guns swinging claiming that they were here first and Ethereum should cease and desist in any crypto-related actions. The same can be said about the father of ‘memecoins,’ Dogecoin.
Thanks to the concept of Dogecoin, multitudes of meme-centric tokens came up that helped solve multiple problems within the crypto sphere. After Dogecoin, in came Baby Doge, then WifeDoge, MommyDoge, NanoDogecoin, DaddyDoge, and the latest entrant, LittleBabyDoge.
With such a great leader ahead of the pack, one would assume that these upcoming Doge projects would form a united front and take over the crypto scene together. However, one of the Doge factions decided to monopolize the market and wage terror on other projects.
Is the Doge name a Baby Doge Monopoly?
Several Doge projects have reached out to the crypto community crying of how Baby Doge is working tirelessly to monopolize the market. They are accusing Baby Doge of using tyrannical and bullying tactics to derail their progress.
The latest in Baby Doge’s bullying antics includes reporting the Twitter accounts of their Doge compatriots so that they can get suspended. This comes as a shock to many since Baby Doge does not own any copyrights to the name Doge; furthermore, the entire crypto ecosystem is decentralized, which means that no project should try and monopolize the market.
How Twitter, one of the leading crypto-centered platforms, allows this charade to keep happening is beyond anyone’s comprehension. Such tactics might and will do more harm than good to the perpetrators, Baby Doge, as investors might start voicing their concerns on the new direction the project is taking.
Steadfast against Tyranny
We stand with all the Doge projects out there fighting the good fight. Let us say no to tyranny, bullying, and centralizing our decentralized ecosystem. If you see the hashtag #DogesTogetherStrong, do not leave without spreading the word.
The crypto space is behind you WifeDoge, MommyDoge, NanoDogecoin, DaddyDoge, and LittleBabyDoge. Fear not, in unity comes strength.
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?