Bitcoin price followed a bearish path below the $3,880 resistance against the US Dollar. BTC/USD needs to surpass the $3,800 resistance to move back in a bullish zone.
- Bitcoin price declined below the $3,800 and $3,760 support levels.
- BTC is following a major bearish trend line with resistance at $3,800 on the 2-hours chart.
- The price must break the trend line and $3,810 to move back in an uptrend.
Bitcoin Price Analysis
After a decent recovery from the $3,540 low, bitcoin price failed to gain momentum above the $3,900 resistance against the US Dollar. BTC/USD started a fresh decline and broke the $3,800 and $3,760 support levels.
The 2-hours chart indicates that the price topped near the $3,900 resistance level. Sellers took back control and pushed the price below the $3,840 and $3,800 support levels. There was also a close below the $3,800 the 100 simple moving average (2-hours).
More importantly, there was a break below the 50% Fib retracement level of the last wave from the $3,540 low to $3,900 swing high. However, the $3,650 support is currently acting as a solid support and preventing further declines.
The 76.4% Fib retracement level of the last wave from the $3,540 low to $3,900 swing high also acted as a support. Below $3,650, the price may continue to move down towards the $3,600 and $3,550 support levels.
On the upside, there is a solid resistance formed near the $3,800 and $3,810 resistance levels. There is also a crucial bearish trend line in place with resistance at $3,800 on the same chart.
Therefore, buyers need to push the price above the trend line and the $3,810 resistance levels to start afresh upward move. If there is a successful close above $3,810, the price may continue to move higher towards the $3,880 and $3,900 levels. The main resistance is near the $4,000 level where sellers may emerge.
Overall, bitcoin price is trading above the key $3,650 support. As long as the price is above the $3,650 and $3,600 supports, there could be an upside break above $3,800.
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?