Crypto ETPs are making their way to the European market quite fast. Europe’s largest crypto investment firm CoinShares announced that three of its physically-backed crypto ETPs have been listed on Germany’s much popular Börse Xetra exchange.
Thus, shares of CoinShares Physical Bitcoin, CoinShares Physical Ethereum, CoinShares Physical Litecoin ETP shall be traded on the exchange. These crypto ETPs trade similar to public listed stocks on the exchanges. the listing of the three crypto ETPs on Börse Xetra comes following the approval from the Swedish regulator for distributing the ETPs across the EU.
CoinShares recently released its crypto funds flow report tracking the inflow and outflow across different crypto investment vehicles. The report notes that the price volatility in the crypto market has served as a catalyst for investment. Frank Spiteri, CoinShares’ Chief Revenue Officer said:
“After launching in January, the CoinShares Physical platform now has over $380m in assets under management and is passported to eleven countries. This cross-listing is another important step for CoinShares Asset Management, providing investors across Europe with easier access to digital assets. We look forward to leveraging the Company’s technology and expertise as we build on this momentum and move into new markets, investment exposures and strategic partnerships over the course of the year.”
Driving Crypto Institutional Interest Across EU
Börse Xetra is Germany’s leading exchange and preferred destination EU institutional investors. Thus, launching these crypto ETPs on this platform will surely give it massive liquidity. At the same time, it gives institutional players an entry into the digital assets market without any regulatory constraints.
Earlier today, 21Shares also launched its institutional-grade Bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH) ETPs in the U.K for the very first time. 21Shares launched it in partnership with leading market-maker and liquidity provider GHCO.
The number of crypto ETP issuers in Europe is increasing as top financial institutions aim to gain the crypto ETP market share by getting institutional players to their platform.
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Elon Musk Shamed After DogeBonk Took The ‘Moon Mission’ Challenge To The SpaceX Factory
- Cardano (ADA) Price Rises By 30% Last Week, Transactions Volume in last 24 hrs Surpasses $5 Billion
- Crypto.com Users Reportedly Lose $15 Million Or At Least 4,600 ETH
- Cardano (ADA) Dodges Broader Market Correction With Another 8% Gains
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?