- Litecoin saw a 2% price increase over the past 24 hours of trading as the cryptocurrency reaches $46.
- The coin recently rebounded from strong support at a rising support trend line.
Litecoin saw a 2% price rise over the past 24 hours of trading as the cryptocurrency bounces from $44.62 to reach $46. The coin had rebounded from a rising support trend line which prevented Litecoin from unwinding further beneath $44.60.
The momentum has now shifted back into the bullish favor especially with the RSI rebounding from the 50 line to show that the buyers are unwilling to give up their control of the market momentum just yet.
Litecoin Price Analysis
LTC/USD – Daily CHART – SHORT TERM
Analyzing the daily chart above, we can see that LTC had slipped beneath the 100-days at the start of the month after rolling over from the resistance at $49.33 (1.272 Fib Extension level). The coin continued to drop until recently hitting the support at $44.60 which was further bolstered by a rising support trend line.
Each time LTC reached this trend line the buyers managed to step back in to prevent the market from slipping further lower. This latest rebound should allow LTC to push higher and re-test the $50 level again.
Short term prediction: NEUTRAL
LTC still remains neutral and LTC would need to rise above $49.33 to turn bullish again. If the sellers push the market beneath the rising support trend line then we can consider the market as bearish in the short term.
Toward the upside, the first level of resistance lies at $47.70 which is provided by a bearish .382 Fib Retracement. This is followed immediately with resistance at the 100-day EMA. Above the 100-day EMA, resistance lies at $49.33 (1.272 Fib Extension), $50, and $52.04 (1.414 Fib Extension).
If the sellers push beneath the trend line, we can expect support to be located at $43 and $41.14 (.382 Fib Retracement). Beneath this, support lies at $40 and $38.09 (.5 Fib Retracement).
Support: $44.60, $43, $41.14, $40, $38.09.
Resistance: $47.70, $49.33, $50, $52.
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- “This Irritates Me”- Elon Musk Slams Twitter’s Integration Of NFTs
- Crypto Mayhem Grips Markets, $230 Billion Decimated In Massive Red Friday Selloff
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Dips Today
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Sagging Values To Get A Boost With New Token Burn Mechanism?
- U.S. Fed Releases New Whitepaper for CBDC Digital Dollar, Kickstarts Debate
- Crypto Market Flash Crash: Bitcoin (BTC) Down 8%, Ethereum (ETH) And Altcoins Follow
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Meta and Instagram To Allow Users To Create, Display And Sell NFTs
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?