A bearish fallout from a yearly falling wedge pattern suggested the Dogecoin(DOGE) price witnessed a significant freefall. However, the lower price rejection at the retest phase puts a possibility on the cards and traps the aggressive sellers.
- The DOGE price broke under $0.10 after a 28.5% fall last week.
- The 24-hour trading volume in the Dogecoin coin is $1.56 Billion, indicating a 337% gain.
The Dogecoin(DOGE) price fell sharply after the 2021 bull run resulting in the formation of a falling wedge. The downfall within the bearish pattern devalues market value by 88%.
The selling pressure has grown gradually within the bearish pattern and recently breaks below the support trendline and $0.10 with a bearish engulfing candlestick. However, the buyers temporarily take back the trend control at $0.080 to retest the broken trendline.
The higher price rejection due to selling faced near the broken trendline increases the chances of a post-retest reversal. Therefore, traders can expect a breakout entry once the market value crosses under $0.082 and can target the low of $0.045.
The bearish theory will be invalidated if buyers find a closing above $0.10 and trap the sellers. In this case, the bulls can achieve the target of reaching the resistance trendline close to $0.13.
This week’s sudden fall in DOGE market value undermines the bullish crossover of the 50 and 100-day EMA and might shortly regain a bearish alignment. However, the discussed bearish contingency possibility can find opposition near the EMAs, and traders can target it as an exit spot.
The possibility of a trend reversal increases with the VI lines displaying the start of another bullish crossover attempt. However, a post-retest reversal will sabotage the bullish attempt and continue the bear cycle further.
- Resistance levels- $23.1 and $25.6
- Support levels- $20.2 and $17.4
- Why Billionaire Ray Dalio Is Still Betting Big On Bitcoin (BTC)?
- CZ Fuels Rumors Of Binance’s Trading Service Launch In Dubai
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- Shiba Inu The Most-Held Token By ETH Whales, Is Metaverse Hype Back?
- South Korean Terra Holders Skyrocketed After Its Crash, Here’s Why
- Verse Metaverse – LA Villa Hand Over On May 30
- Bitcoin (BTC) Faces A Crash To 2020 Lows, Here’s Why
- On-Chain Data: Bitcoin (BTC) Always Pegs Higher Trust Over Ether (ETH) in Bear Market
- Is Terra’s Singapore Office A “Paper Company?”
- Bitcoin (BTC) Options Market Hints Major Downside Risks Over Next 3-6 Months
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?