In midweek, the Near Protocol(NEAR) price experienced a significant inflow due to the launch of a new stablecoin, USN. The bullish rally teased a breakout from the $17.5 resistance Amid the announcement. However, the sellers reverted the coin price immediately, initiating a minor pullback.
- The RSI slope shares a bearish divergence in the daily time frame chart
- NEAR chart displays an evening star candle at $17.5
- The intraday trading volume in the NEAR is $1.09 Billion, indicating a 36% hike.
Following the path of a rounding bottom pattern, the NEAR/USDT pair is gradually nearing the All-Time High resistance of $20.6. This recovery rally initiated during the latter part of March has sliced through a monthly resistance of $13.3 and registered a 104% gain from the $8 bottom support.
The news-driven rally encouraged the buyers to breach the following resistance of $17.5; however, the sellers undermined the demand pressure and forced a candle closing below the resistance. A 12% rejection tail attached to the daily candle indicates the aggressive selling on the higher levels.
Today, the NEAR price is down by another 4%, forming an evening star candle pattern at $17.5 resistance. Therefore, the minor retracement may drop to 20-day EMA dynamic support before continuing the bullish rally.
Note: The coin holders can maintain a strong bullish sentiment until this EMA support is intact.
A bullish sequence among the rising EMAs(20, 50, 100, and 200) maintains a solid bullish trend for NEAR. These emails can provide strong support to coin price during the occasional pullback.
However, a Daily-RSI slope displays a bearish divergence concerning the two upswings at $17.5. The downsloping RSI line nosedived below the 14-SMA leading to a minor correction.
- Resistance levels- $17.5, $20.65
- Support levels- $13.3 and $10
- Prominent Investment Officer Predicts More Downside For Bitcoin Price, Here’s Why
- Investors Move $141 Million Out Of Crypto: CoinShares Report
- Just In: S. Korea Police Seek To Guard LUNA Assets
- Incoming Shiba Inu Rally? Over 22 Billion SHIB Tokens Burned Across 497 Transactions
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Just-In: South Korea May Sue Crypto Exchanges Over Terra Crash
- Breaking: S. Korean Exchanges Redflag Litecoin Mimblewimble Update; May Delist LTC
- Just-In: PlanB Reveals Bitcoin S2F Prediction For 2024 Halving
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?