Announced recently, OKCoin cryptocurrency exchange has expanded its services to four additional U.S states including Alabama, Georgia, Missouri, and Montana.
OKCoin Expands as Bitcoin Prices Rebound
More likely the bitcoin bull rally influenced OKCoin crypto exchange. The exchange now goes beyond 40 existing regions and set to offer services across four more American states. Nevertheless, the exchange doesn’t serve North Korea, Sudan, Crimea, Cuba, Malaysia, Iran, Bolivia, Ecuador, Syria, Bangladesh, and Kyrgyzstan. The official announcement reads that;
We are excited to announce that fiat-to-token and token-to-token trading is now available in four new states: Alabama, Georgia, Missouri, and Montana.
Moreover, below are the countries, OKCoin offer its trading services;
|Alabama||AL||Token-to-token & Fiat (USD)-to-token|
|California||CA||Token-to-token & Fiat (USD)-to-token|
|Georgia||GA||Token-to-token & Fiat (USD)-to-token|
|Missouri||MO||Token-to-token & Fiat (USD)-to-token|
|Montana||MT||Token-to-token & Fiat (USD)-to-token|
|New Mexico||NM||Coming soon|
|New York||NY||Coming soon|
|North Carolina||NC||Coming soon|
|South Dakota||SD||Coming soon|
The latest addition of countries into its service zone comes after OKCoin’s move towards improving regulatory status. Reportedly, the platform has filed for a money transmittal license (MTL) aims to provide ‘crypto-crypto and fiat-to-provide trading pairs’. Nevertheless, the exchange is already compliant with both Federal and state laws, additionally, filed a Money Service Business (MSB) registration with the US Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) in late 2017.
Additionally, OKCoin’s service across these new states includes ‘fiat-to-token and token-to-token trading, the announcement reads. Consequently, OKCoin users across these regions can access OKCoin’s crypto-to-crypto trading and fiat-to-crypto trading services.
Presently holding $11,755,553 market cap, OKCoin was the early cryptocurrency exchange in China before the stubborn regulations put in place. However, it’s worth to note that the exchange is currently targeting the traders that trade at least $100,000 in volume within a period of 30 days. As such, who does this will be automatically converted to premier status – which eventually allows an exchange to target big market players. Nevertheless, the exchange is already compliant with both Federal and state laws.
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5