The rising demand for Bitcoin has made way for various regulated investment options offered by large financial institutions. One such product is now being offered by ProFunds, a firm that offers a diverse lineup of mutual funds. It has now launched the first publically available Bitcoin mutual fund in the United States. The fund would be called Bitcoin Strategy ProFund and represented by the ticker symbol BTCFX.
The mutual fund provider said that its new Bitcoin fund would eliminate the need to buy bitcoin using unregulated third-party crypto exchanges and wallets. The firm has 20 years of experience in managing several innovative funds.
ProFunds CEO Michael L. Sapir said crypto assets have become a significant asset class and their latest offering would help clients to security gain exposure to Bitcoin.
“Cryptocurrency has become a significant asset class, and our new Bitcoin Strategy ProFund provides investors access to a bitcoin strategy through a mutual fund investment. Compared to directly buying bitcoin, which may involve opening a new account with an unregulated party, this ProFund offers investors the opportunity to gain exposure to bitcoin through a form and investment method that tens of millions of investors are familiar with.”
Bitcoin and Crypto Products Attract High Demand
The demand for crypto-related products has skyrocketed among investors of all classes. However, the biggest demand comes from wealthy institutional investors who are looking to gain Bitcoin and crypto exposure through regulated means. Several financial giants have started offering some form of crypto services amid growing clients demand.
The likes of Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, and Bank of America are some of the top global financial giants who at one time had downplayed crypto’s rising influence and have even criticized it for being too volatile to find a place in institutional trader portfolios.
The rising crypto demand across the globe has also forced governments around the globe to make crypto regulations their priority. Several US politicians have called upon regulators to implement investor protection plans.
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long
- Avalanche Price Analysis: AVAX Sellers Tease $30 Fallout; Sell or Hold?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS