- Terra’s uptrend to $40 remains unstoppable while supported by a solid technical outlook.
- Binance Coin loses ground above $500 as overhead pressure threatens liftoff to $600 in favor of a pulldown to $400.
Most cryptocurrencies have slowed down the bullish price actions witnessed over the weekend and throughout Monday. For instance, Bitcoin gained ground above $50,000 but stopped short of $51,000. Currently, the flagship cryptocurrency is teetering marginally above $49,000, while Ethereum is in a seemingly losing fight to crack the barrier at $43,400.
Terra is among a few altcoins that are still in the green and recording double-digit gains on Tuesday toward the end of the Asian session. The token LUNA has made it top on the investors’ favorite list. This follows a remarkable uptrend that saw it lift above the previous all-time high of $23.35 and extend the bullish leg above $30.
The first breakout above $30 brushed shoulders with $36 but immediately corrected to affirm support at $26. Bulls later regained control and reclaimed the position above $30.
Meanwhile, LUNA is trading at $33 while bulls work on executing the mission to $40. A daily close above $35 or $36 levels would confirm the uptrend to new record highs at $40. Realize the Terra is highly overbought, but the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) indicator has a massive bullish impulse, ensuring that the uptrend remains steady.
LUNA/USD Daily Chart
Binance Coin is also green, having accrued 6% in gains over the last 24 hours. The exchange native token has achieved several milestones since the lows in July, the latest being the break above $500 to post a four-month high at $520.
However, bulls soon ran out of steam, leaving BNB to correct below $500. In the meantime, Binance Coin is trading at $493 while dealing with rising overhead pressure.
The Relative Strength Index (RSI) overbought in the daily timeframe, suggesting that a pulldown is likely. If bulls fail to close the day above $500 in the near term, we expect overhead pressure to intensify.
BNB/USD Daily Chart
Perhaps support at $430 will come in handy to prevent losses from extending further. On the other hand, the MACD still has a bullish impulse which could help bulls regain control soon enough. However, if overhead pressure keeps rising, a sell signal will play, resulting in more losses toward $400.
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?