The toplines for Tezos [XTZ] Prices Analysis are:
- Tezos saw an 8% price decline this week as it drops to the $2.50 level.
- The cryptocurrency fell from a high of $3.00 which was seen earlier in the week.
Tezos saw a 8% price drop over the week after it fell from the $3.00 level to reach the current $2.50 level. The cryptocurrency spiked as low as $2.20 during the week where it managed to find some strong support at the 100-days EMA. It rebounded from here and closed above the $2.40 level which allowed it to slowly grind back toward $2.50.
Tezos is ranked in the 10th position as it currently holds a $118 million market cap valuation.
Tezos [XTZ] Price Analysis
XTZ/USD – Daily CHART – SHORT TERM
Analyzing the daily XTZ Price Analysis chart above, we can see that Tezos was trading sideways between $3.00 and $2.60 for the first 10-days of May 2020. Over the weekend, Bitcoin had dropped from $9,600 to $8,600 and this caused Tezos to drop quite steeply as it fell from $3.00 to reach as low as $2.20 where it found support at the 100-days EMA.
It rebounded from this support and climbed back above the $2.50 level. However, it seems to be struggling to pass the resistance at $2.74 now (1.272 Fib Extension).
Short term prediction: NEUTRAL
The drop beneath $2.40 turned Tezos neutral. The coin will now have to close above the $3.00 to turn bullish again. A break beneath $2.20 is likely to put Tezos in danger of turning bearish in the short term.
If the sellers push lower, the first level of support is located at $2.40. Beneath this, support lies at $2.34 (.382 Fib Retracement), $2.20 (100-days EMA), and $2.07 (.5 Fib Retracement).
On the other hand, the first level of resistance lies at $2.74 (1.272 Fib Extension). Above this, resistance is located at $2.93 (.1414 Fib Extension), $3.00, and $3.20 (1.618 Fib Extension).
Support: $2.50, $2.40, $2.34, $2.20, $2.07, $2.00, $1.80.
Resistance: $2.74, $2.94, $3.00, $3.20, $3.37, $3.68.
Liked this analysis? Follow our crypto analysis page at TradingView, for updates.
- OpenSea Fixes Vulnerability, But Users Are Still Losing NFTs To Hackers
- Crypto Mining: Putin Says Russia Has a ‘Competitive Advantage’ – Wants to ‘Tax and Regulate,’ Not Ban It
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?