Unido, the leading crypto custody service and enterprise platform is forming an alliance with LGCY, a prominent open-source blockchain protocol. Unido’s multi-signature wallet technology will assist the user-client base of the LGCY enterprise. The pair is prepared to host the incoming wave of institutional investors who are showing acceptance towards the new-age blockchain and cryptocurrency technology amid the current inflation scenario.
LGCY Network, a Layer 1 decentralized blockchain network, is operating its platform with the support of the Delegated Proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm for better scalability. With the integration of Unido’s platform, it’ll release a white-label version of the wallet to help users store their tokens securely. Unido’s core API will help the developer’s community to create decentralized applications designed for enterprise solutions.
The partnership will help the LGCY to become an established enterprise for the growing crypto-native market. The leading companies in the marketplace prefer solutions that provide all-in-one services – from custody to interoperability to leading DeFi applications. The API services of LGCY will also earn Unido a new user base.
LGCY and API commented on the partnership:
“LGCY and UNIDO are excited to announce that both platforms will be working together to deliver the security of the Unido EP multi-sig platform to LGCY enterprise clients users. The integration of the LGCY blockchain into the Unido platform will be completed as LGCY approaches main net launch.”
Unido, one of the leading crypto asset custody services and enterprise platforms, provides urban-age features for the management and investment of crypto assets on-chain. Operated through a patent-pending private key obfuscation algorithm for security, it offers compatible services with other renowned blockchain networks. It also facilitates a business banking portal and a DeFi Vault.
LGCY Network, a Layer 1, proof-of-stake, decentralized network, is handling over 10.000 transactions per second at an average cost of 0,01$ per transaction. Commenced as a TRON fork, it is seeking solutions for the current scalability issues in popular blockchains and delivers a truly decentralized blockchain. The platform is witnessing a fast-growing developer community.
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5