Bitcoin [BTC] failed three attempts at $10,000 in a span of one month. Yesterday, the rejection from the top was again violent to lows bellow $9100 causing $70 million long liquidations on BitMEX. The overall view of the market seems to have shifted bearish. It is also due to the coincidence of an equivalent drop in the stock markets.
BitMEX Traders Bearish
In the last 12 hours more and more traders are flipping their bias bearish, this is actually favouring the bulls.
The current Bitcoin rally is seemed to be built on retail (spot exchange) and rising institutional investment. Meltem Demirors, talked about the distribution of Bitcoin from exchanges to self-custody as the number of Bitcoins on exchanges has been decreasing drastically,
in crypto banking, we’re seeing more new services pop up that offer similar functionality but many of these still rely on a small number of back-end custodians in traditional banking, assets under custody = power in crypto banking, is it the same?
The market is currently in a tussle between bullish or bearish consolidation. The retail interest seems to be rising and the halving has added to the bullish pressure. Nevertheless, its’ correlation with gold and the ability to find support on the long-term bullish trendline will be essential for bullish continuation.
Technically, the long-term view has turned highly bearish as Bitcoin broke down below the weekly resistance from 2017 top yet again. Nevertheless, on a daily scale, the uptrend is intact with higher lows on the chart. The price bounced off the 50-Day EMA (Exponential Moving Average) at $909x.
Prominent trader, Immortal Technique (alias) tweeted,
# is currently below monthly open and 9.6k (key level for me).
The region around $9,900 to $10,400 is a strong area of resistance. According to the weekly, there is resistance around $9500-$9700, a potentially good area to build shorts. To the downside, the bulls will look for support $8500.
Derivatives and crypto trader, Tone Vays tweeted,
Waiting to buy a bigger $BTC dip or will pay the $10k breakout ‘eventually’
Do you think that it is time to buy to dip or there is more downside? Please share your views with us.
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- Bitcoin Prices Can Reach This Level By End Of 2022; Reveals Deutsche Bank
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?