- Aave breakdown from the all-time high at $0.9 continues amid a search for formidable support.
- Short-term support is envisaged at $0.4, but losses to $0.2 are not out of the picture yet.
The decentralized finance (DeFi) craze has either taken a hiatus or worse; the sector hit its elastic limit, and its bubble burst. Aave is one of the leading projects in the DeFi ecosystem. However, it has lost a significant amount of the value of assets locked in its network. At the moment, LEND is the third-largest DeFi token with a value locked of $1.2 billion. It trials Maker (MKR), which has a $1.8 billion and UniSwap, a decentralized exchange platform is boasting $2.2 billion.
At the time of writing, Aave is trading at $0.43. The ongoing breakdown follows rejection from the descending trendline. This trendline has limited Aave’s price action since its price discovery hit a barrier at $0.9 in August.
Meanwhile, LEND/USD is teetering below 100 Simple Moving Average (SMA) in the hourly timeframe. Besides losing over 20% of its value in the last 24 hours, the token is not done with the downside. Instead, the Relative Strength Index (RSI) emphasizes the bearish grip as it grinds towards the oversold.
LEND/USD 4-hour chart
Support is expected at $0.4, where a reversal could come into the picture. If declines shoot past this buyer congestion zone, the next targets would be $0.2 and $0.1, respectively. On the upside, recovery attempts could hit barriers at the 100 SMA, the trendline resistance, and the 50 SMA. For now, the path of least resistance remains downwards until LEND can establish formidable support.
Aave Intraday Levels
Spot rate: $0.41
Relative change: $-0.018
Percentage change: -4
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Elon Musk Shamed After DogeBonk Took The ‘Moon Mission’ Challenge To The SpaceX Factory
- Cardano (ADA) Price Rises By 30% Last Week, Transactions Volume in last 24 hrs Surpasses $5 Billion
- Crypto.com Users Reportedly Lose $15 Million Or At Least 4,600 ETH
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?