- Bitcoin price recovers from the weekend support at $9,500 but stalls short of $10,000.
- The selling pressure at $10,000 is still intact; if unbroken in the short term, BTC/USD could spiral to $8,400.
Bitcoin price is facing a make or break situation. If the key hurdle at $10,000 is broken, Bitcoin could easily sail towards $10,500. However, if the selling pressure at the same zone stays intact, then Bitcoin could start losing momentum. For instance, the weekend session already saw BTC/USD retest $9,500 support. After the support was confirmed, Bitcoin buyers’ confidence increased. The renewed bullish grip is currently dealing with the resistance at $10,000.
Meanwhile, Bitcoin price is trading at $9,876 following a minor correction from the intraday high at $9,957. The Relative Strength Index (RSI) clearly shows that the bulls are in control and could continue to pull the price upwards. The same bulls are also facing their ultimate test to break the key $10,000 seller zone. Note that if this resistance is conquered, more buyers that are watching from the sidelines could join the market in order to capitalize on a possible breakout towards April high above $10,500.
BTC/USD 4-hour chart
On the flip side, if $10,000 remains unconquered in the short term, bullish influence could spike. In this case, the accrued gains could be trimmed massively. Moreover, the forming rising triangle pattern could jeopardize tentative support levels at $9,200, and $8,800. On the downside, the ultimate target is the support at $8,400. For now, the best the bulls can do is to hold above the weak support at $9,800 and keep their attention on breaking shuttering the resistance at $10,000.
Bitcoin Intraday Levels
Spot rate: $9,875
Percentage change: 2%
Relative change: 191
Trend: Short term bearish bias
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?