The B-Word conference is scheduled to go live within the next three hours and anticipation around the event is at an all-time high. The event is scheduled to go live by 9 am PDT/12 pm EDT. The key Bitcoin event will have various topics of discussion divided into different time slots.
The main attraction point for the event is the live discussion among Jack Dorsey, Cathie Wood, and Elon Musk. Musk was a late entrant to the event after he was challenged by Twitter CEO Dorsey for a discussion on Bitcoin. The event will primarily include several pre-recorded presentations along with the key live discussion with Steve Lee as moderator. The live discussion will start at 11 am PDT/2 pm EDT.
The key bitcoin event will mainly see discussions around how institutions can embrace it, and raise awareness around areas of the network that need support along with bursting some of the mainstream propagated myths around the top cryptocurrency.
The event is also expected to impact Bitcoin price given Musk’s involvement. Many expect Musk to continue his absurd Bitcoin stance and speak against the top cryptocurrency again. However, being a live discussion Dorsey could very well refute some of those absurd claims that Musk gets away with on Twitter.
Elon will confuse the Bitcoin market today, as usual.
— The Moon (@TheMoonCarl) July 21, 2021
BTC Price Rises 6%
The top cryptocurrency has risen over 6% in the past 24-hours, currently trading at $31,510 rising from a daily low of $29,360. BTC price was facing a tuff uphill task after losing critical $30K support and fears of further sell-off were looming large. However, BTC managed to conquer $30K support again. The top cryptocurrency has been moving in the $30K-$40K price range for more than two months now and the upcoming B-Word conference could prove to be a key driver behind BTC’s price.
Musk’s tweets and comments are believed to have a volatile impact on crypto prices. Earlier when Tesla announced the BTC payment option, the price of BTC jumped over 10% and it had a similar downward impact a few weeks later after Tesla discarded the BTC payment option. Although Musk is surely losing his market-moving impact as evident from his recent failure to push the Dogecoin price, all eyes are set on the B-Word event.
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- Bitcoin Prices Can Reach This Level By End Of 2022; Reveals Deutsche Bank
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- North Korea’s Lazarus Group Behind $100 Million Horizon Hack, Harmony Initiates Global Manhunt
- “People Mocking Saylor Will Regret”- Binance CEO
- Grayscale Initiates A Lawsuit Against the U.S. SEC Over Spot Bitcoin ETF Issues
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?