The first smart contract Cardano TestNet launch has taken the ADA prices up by over 9 percent, leading the top 20 cryptocurrencies in price gain. With its 2nd TestNet coming up in July, Cardano ADA Price might be in for a huge rise.
Cardano (ADA) leading the top 20 cryptos by going up by 9.47%
From its highest in January at $1.08, Cardano went down at $0.13 in mid-March. For the past few weeks, Cardano has been seeing a downward shift in its prices in tandem with the crypto market, dropping down to $0.17 level.
Today, Cardano registered the gains of $9.47 percent in the last 24 hours, at the time of writing. The green has entered the market again as ADA goes to $0.20 level. Ranking at 7th position, Cardano has the market cap of $5.1 billion.
Majority of cryptocurrencies are rising in value, however, Cardano is leading the top 20 cryptocurrency pack.
The price surge came at the time when Charles Hoskinson announced Cardano 1.2 release. The founder and CEO of Cardano took to Twitter to share the update. He also shared a video and talked about several other details such as delegation, stake pools, and TestNet.
Also, read: VeChain (VEN) Making News with New Listing & Advanced Developments
Cardano ADA 1.2 updates & 2nd TestNet “IELE” to be launched in July
This update according to the Cardano team is the first time a complete semantics of Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) has been produced.
Gerard Moroney of IOHK shared his thoughts with:
“The KEVM TestNet, a correct by construction version of the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) specified in the K framework. This technology, produced by Runtime Verification with the support of IOHK, is the first time that a complete formal semantics of the EVM have been produced. This is an important first in cryptocurrency that is a necessary step towards the promise of third-generation blockchains.”
The crypto community has been really enthusiastic and eager for this update that made several changes to the wallet along with fixing the bugs, Daedalus issue and much more.
After this launch, the second TestNet called IELE is set to be launched in July. IELE is a new virtual machine whose release means developers will be able to write, compile and execute the smart contract with better performance and improved security.
The first TestNet launch has brought a good rise in Cardano ADA price. The second update is expected to increase ADA’s market value which might even take its prices to the moon. It’s all wait and see for now about how June goes and what July brings forward!
What do you think of Cardano ADA 1.2 version? Do you think, with another update, we would be seeing a huge surge in its prices? Share your thoughts with us!
- ETH Whales Add Polygon (MATIC) Amid Prices Surge Of 60% In Last 7 Days
- Uniswap ($UNI) Surges 45% As Trading Fees Surpass Ethereum
- Ethereum Merge Delay? Developers Concerned Over Shadow Fork
- MINA Price Jumps By 20% Over This Announcement
- Bitcoin Mining Data Suggests More Price Dumps Ahead; Details
- This Bitcoin Bear Market Is Unlike Any Other, Here’s Why
- Here’s Why Shiba Inu Ecosystem Tokens’ Prices Are Shooting Up
- Goldman Sachs Likely to Raise $2 Billion To Acquire Celsius Assets, But Here’s the Catch
- Here’s Why SEC Chair Wants Single Rulebook For All Crypto Trading
- Huge Cardano Breakout Imminent After This Resistance Level?
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3
- Solana Price Analysis: SOL Price Rallying North With Eyes On $59
- XRP Price Analysis: Trendline Reversal Could Dump XRP Back to $0.3
- AXS Price Analysis: Rising AXS Price Aims To Reclaim $17.6 Mark
- Polygon Price Analysis: Can Trendline Breakout Lead MATIC to $0.75?
- ArbiSmart Price Analysis: RBIS Retests Multi-month Support; Buy this Dip?
- Waves Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern Threatens to Break $4.16 Support
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Trendline Fakeout Could Tumble APE by 25%