- Tezos reclaims the tenth position on CoinMarketCap after Cardano hit a wall short of $0.090.
- Cardano is still in the hands of the bulls especially with the Elliot Wave Oscillator maintaining a bullish session since April 19.
Cardano (ADA) has become the biggest contender in terms of the most-improved cryptocurrencies in the market. Positive sentiments continue to favor the cryptoasset due to the upcoming network upgrade. The CEO of IOHK and the founder of Cardano, Charles Hoskinson recently said that the features and capabilities the Shelly Upgrade will bring to the network will be unmatched. The price shot up in double gains last week as speculation continued to mount. Since the announcement, Cardano has more than doubled in value.
Consequently, there has been a battle for the tenth spot in the market by capitalization between Cardano and Tezos (XTZ). ADA briefly displaced from the tenth position a few days ago, however, it has flipped back into the 11th spot with a market cap of $2.11 billion. Tezos, on the other hand, is doing all it can to hold onto the tenth position with a market cap of $2.15 billion.
Cardano Price Analysis
At the time of writing, ADA/USD is trading at $0.0817. This follows a minor correction from $0.0872 (May highs). The trend is generally in the bulls’ hands after the price found support at $0.08. The Elliot Wave Oscillator (EWT) continues to sustain a bullish session commenced on April 19th.
ADA/USD daily chart
The RSI is also trending high within the overbought region to show that the influence bulls have on the price is immense. If the RSI sustains the trend above 70, ADA could ignore the overbought conditions and shoot above $0.1. Fundamentally, ADA is strong to take down the resistance at $0.1 and could only be waiting for the proper volume.
Cardano Intraday Levels
Spot rate: $0.0816
Relative change: -0.000078
- Breaking: No VAT On Cryptocurrency Issuers In Russia, Details
- Just In: Robinhood Lists Chainlink (LINK); Price Up By 5%
- Just In: USDC Parent Inks Major Pact With New York Bank
- Here’s Why Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices Tumbled
- This Is Why Ethereum (ETH) Recovered Sharply From Below $1K
- Top Binance Exec To Keep Buying Bitcoin, But There’s A Catch
- Expert Sees Fed Reversing Interest Rate Hikes, How Will It Affect Crypto?
- New Bullish Cycle Likely After Bitcoin Reaches This Level, Stats Show
- Cardano (ADA) Sees Big Drop In Interest, But Is Likely Primed For A Rally
- Digital Asset Investment Products Saw Net Outflows of USD 423 Million Last Week, Sell on Rise?
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000