Los Angeles, United States, 5th May, 2021, Chainwire
dCanvas, the largest collaborative NFT art project, is finally opening its gates to the public. The company will be allocating 256 public release NFTs in its huge community pixel board. Each NFT gives its owner full control over pixel colors at a specific location on the canvas board. Moreover, NFT holders may participate in community-based, NFT-backed art piece creations through an independent DAO, giving the community control over the project and its future.
As the NFT industry continues to grow by leaps and bounds, the time has come to focus on community-oriented features. dCanvas, the world’s largest NFT collaborative art project, enters the next stage of its evolution.
dCanvas has already seen tremendous adoption, having distributed roughly $500,000 in NFTs to numerous strategic investors, brands, and early adopters.Participating private investors include Leia from Unic.ly, Kyle from NeptuneDAO, Joyce from Global Coin Research, and Queen Mei the number one NFT collector on Quidd. Sebastien Borget, COO and Co-Founder of The Sandbox, has also joined as a project advisor.
A limited allocation of 256 public release NFTs will be made available to users on May 6, 2021. Every NFT consists of 16 pixels which can be filled in with the owner’s artistic vision.It is the second time dCanvas opens NFTs for sale and allocation to the public. Previously, 1024 NFTs were made accessible, all of which were sold out in less than 5 days. With a much smaller sample size to go around this time, time is of the essence for those who want to get in on the action.
The NFT sale can be accessed on the dCanvas app and transactions will occur via OpenSea, in order to minimize gas fees for all users to have the optimal experience. Only a one time authorization fee for OpenSea is required. After that, everyone can purchase NFTs through the app and use their new acquisitions immediately after receiving them without further gas costs.
All NFT owners can create a public profile to show off their ownership. Additionally, owners can message one another to have meaningful discussions and collaborate. Projects like these need to fuel community-based activities and engagement.
dCanvas prioritizes three crucial pillars to shape the future of its NFT collaborative art project; community, value, and social good.
By allowing NFT holders to shape and influence their NFT and redefine the limits of collaborative art for social good, dCanvas goes in a very different direction from most NFT projects and brings unique value to the space. Moreover, dCanvas plans to donate a significant portion of all proceeds to charity organizations, further strengthening the appeal and potential of the Non-Fungible Token industry as well as the historic significance of the project.
dCanvas is building the largest collaborative art project in the world in the name of social good. Inspired by the Reddit Place experiment, the dCanvas project leverages the Ethereum blockchain to connect online communities through the world’s largest, decentralized digital art canvas. Built by two doctors, the central mission of dCanvas is to redefine the limits of collaborative art while acting as a powerful catalyst for social good. Join the hundreds who have already signed up to make digital art history happen.
Read the Whitepaper to learn more.
- Andrew Chen
- [email protected]
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- Bitcoin Prices Can Reach This Level By End Of 2022; Reveals Deutsche Bank
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?