Crypto Exchanges are recording a significant upsurge in the number of visitors making their way into the platform. According to research conducted by TheBlock, cryptocurrency exchanges recorded a 360 million increase in visitors.
Binance and Coinbase recorded the highest number of visitors
That figure represents a 6.1% increase month-over-month following February’s 339.4 million visits. The figures also account for both spot and derivatives trading markets. the report noted.
Binance and Coinbase emerged the most visited exchanges, with visitors influx sitting at 31.7% and 15.6% respectively. ByBit occupies the third space with 12.1%, while FTX exchange occupies the fourth position with 6.1%. 13 other exchanges account for the remaining 32.4%.
While the data did not go into details on what activities were carried out by said visitors, it implies that crypto exchanges are likely seeing more adoption from cryptocurrency users, despite the numerous setbacks that these exchanges have faced in recent times.
The unending setbacks of crypto exchanges
In previous times, cryptocurrency exchanges have faced numerous pushbacks ; from cryptocurrency exchange hacks to government sanctions.
Last year, Binance was shut down across multiple parts of the world. On the other hand, Coinbase noted that there was a possibility it would be slammed with a lawsuit from the SEC.
This year, exchanges are still struggling to carry out regular trading activities, as the ongoing Russia-Ukraine crisis continues to strain exchange activities.
Just last month, Russia requested that Binance, Coinbase, Bybit, and four other exchanges restrict Russian users. The request was made in a bid to curb the evasion of sanctions placed on Russian residents, during the Russia-Ukraine crisis.
Exchanges expressed their willingness to comply, with Binance noting that although it could not cease access from Russian users, it is
taking the steps necessary to ensure we take action against those that have had sanctions levied against them while minimizing impact to innocent users.
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- Breaking: Ripple (XRP) Throws In $100 Million To Cut Down Carbon Emission
- Just In: Latest Report On Tether’s Fund Reserves
- Crypto Proponent Outlines Catalysts For Bitcoin’s Next Bull Run, Time To Buy?
- Bitcoin Price Could Hit As Low As $7,000 Before Next All Time High: Economist
- Terra’s UST Causes A 20% Dump In DeFi Token Curve (CRV), Here’s How
- Can Tron Fill The Hole In DeFi Left By Terra?
- Terra Crash Causes Ripple Effect Among Crypto Startups, Here’s How
- Bitcoin (BTC) To Slip Further Below $29K Today, Where’s The Bottom?
- LUNA, UST Volatility Spikes As Voting On Terra Fork Begins
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?