As Bitcoin (BTC) continues to consolidate around $59,000 levels, altcoins are leading the market. However, we shall be talking about two altcoins – Filecoin (FIL) and Chainlink (LINK) – who have registered strong rallies over the last week with growing institutional interest.
Amid just two weeks of launching the Grayscale Filecoin Trust and the Grayscale Chainlink Trust, institutional investors have lined up to park their money. As per the data on Bybt exchange. The Grayscale Filecoin Trust added 29.5K FIL to its kitting shooting its price 30% north.
The data shows that Grayscale owns 45.5K FIL coins with $3.2 million in net assets under management. The Filecoin price has moved all the way to $200 making its way to the top-ten crypto list by market cap. Over the last week, FIL has registered solid 125% and more than 450% gains so far in 2021. The blockchain-based decentralized storage platform has also seen huge interest from crypto miners in recent times.
Grayscale Chainlink Trust On Buying Spree
In the last 24-hours, the Grayscale Chainlink Trust has more than doubled its LINK holdings. In the last 24-hours. Grayscale has added more than 65K LINK coins taking its price north 9% to above $30 levels once again. At press time, Chainlink (LINK) is trading at a price of $29.54 with a market cap of $12.3 billion.
Over the last week, Chainlink’s price has surged more than 20% as it continues to gain further momentum. As per the data from Santiment, mid and large holders of the LINK tokens have continued with their aggressive accumulation over the last month of March.
🔗🍻 #Chainlink knocked on the door of $30 for the first time in 11 days, climbing to $29.99 on #Binance and still within close range. We're keeping an eye on mid and large holders owning between 100 to 100k $LINK, as they've accumulated greatly in March. https://t.co/lXiDxml5Kt pic.twitter.com/8r1uxF99UL
— Santiment (@santimentfeed) April 1, 2021
After a solid rally earlier this year in February 2021, the LINK price has been largely consolidating in the month of March. Thus, major accumulation for the LINK tokens took place in the price range between $25-$30.
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?