Employment-oriented online service platform, LinkedIn has now reported that there is an incredibly high demand for employees with experience in crypto.
According to an October 27 report from the platform’s editor Devin Banerjee, data from the Economic Graph team of LinkedIn shows that job postings in the United States which included keywords like “crypto” and “blockchain” went 615% up from what it was in August 2020. The data also indicates that although, many jobs of those jobs came from companies who are already crypto-oriented, or blockchain-related, however, traditional financial institution JPMorgan was one of the top employers for job postings within the digital asset world.
In addition, LinkedIn team said that there’s an expectation for financial services firms to hire even more than three times as many staff who have digital assets exposure, than in 2015.
As at July, job postings by JPMorgan included positions focusing on its efforts in global blockchain development, blockchain-focused software developers, engineers, auditors, as well as marketers. At a time, LinkedIn posted over 30 vacancies for its operations in the U.S. within a single week.
According to Roman Regelman of the Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon), opportunities in digital assets are quite vast, and now, talents can be attractes in many different ways.
Meanwhile, many other major companies that are not exactly linked with crypto or finance have also posted jobs related to the crypto industry. Back in February, major online retailer Amazon announced that it was seeking a software development manager in Mexico to help with the launch of a new payment product. Also in May, Apple said it preferred someone with experience in “alternative payment providers” — including cryptocurrency — for the position of business development manager.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?