Apple Inc. the popular tech firm today published a job posting for a business developer in the field of Alternate Payment. The job posting quickly became the talk of the crypto town as it mentioned the requirement of 5+ years of working experience in the field of cryptocurrency or another alternate payment field. The official requirement for the job read,
5+ years experience working in or with alternative payment providers, such as digital wallets, BNPL, Fast Payments, cryptocurrency, etc
The fact that Apple is looking for a business developer with experience in crypto made many speculate whether Apple Pay could be looking to support crypto payments. Only last year one of the top executives of the firm had mentioned that Apple was looking for an alternative source of revenues beyond iPhones and they are keeping an eye on the growing cryptocurrency market.
Apple Inc also made headlines after it prohibited users from making crypto purchases through their credit card launched last year, which wasn’t a new thing for a credit card company to do.
Would Apple Inc. Dwell Into Crypto?
Apple is one of the most cash-rich companies in the US as well as around the world that became one of the first tech companies to reach a trillion-dollar treasury valuation. Being a traditional tech firm with a firm belief in the US Dollar, so the chances of them making a crypto integration seems far-fetched, however, this could be a possible start in that direction.
Apple Inc closed payment ecosystem where it ensures all payments are made in the US Dollar and seems quite adamant about its rules. There has never been any official comment from Apple on cryptocurrency specifically either.
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- “This Irritates Me”- Elon Musk Slams Twitter’s Integration Of NFTs
- Crypto Mayhem Grips Markets, $230 Billion Decimated In Massive Red Friday Selloff
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Dips Today
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Sagging Values To Get A Boost With New Token Burn Mechanism?
- U.S. Fed Releases New Whitepaper for CBDC Digital Dollar, Kickstarts Debate
- Crypto Market Flash Crash: Bitcoin (BTC) Down 8%, Ethereum (ETH) And Altcoins Follow
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Meta and Instagram To Allow Users To Create, Display And Sell NFTs
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?