- Litecoin surged by a strong 9.2% over the past 24 hours as the cryptocurrency trades at $44.
- Litecoin has now broken above a consolidation pattern that it was trading within for the past 3 weeks.
Litecoin increased by a total of 9.2% over the last 24 hours of trading as the cryptocurrency reaches $44.60. This price surge totally outpaced the increase of 6% seen in Bitcoin and has allowed Litecoin to break above an ascending triangle pattern that it has been stuck within.
This break above the triangle has allowed Litecoin to turn bullish as it sets its sights to head above the $50 level and toward $62.
Litecoin Price Analysis
LTC/USD – Daily CHART – SHORT TERM
Taking a look at the daily chart above, we can clearly see Litecoin being trapped within the ascending triangle pattern as it was bound by resistance at $42 for the past 3-weeks of trading.
The cryptocurrency broke out today as it almost reached the apex of the triangle. It has now surged further higher to reach the current trading level at $44.62.
Short term prediction: Bullish
The breakout of the triangle has now caused Litecoin to turn positively bullish in the short term. It will still need to rise higher and break resistance at $62 (March highs) to turn bullish over a longer period, however, the recent push above the 50 level on the RSI creates a very optimistic outlook for Litecoin.
If the bulls manage to continue higher above $44.62 and break $45, we can expect the first level of resistance to be located at $47.70 which is provided by a bearish .382 Fib Retracement level – measured from the February 2020 high to the March 2020 low.
Above this, resistance lies at $50, $52 (1.414 Fib extension), $54.70 (bearish .5 Fib Retracement), and $56. This is then followed by resistance at $61.70 (bearish .618 Fib Retracement).
Toward the downside, support lies at $42, $40, $39, $36, and $32.
Support:$42, $40, $39, $36, $35, $32, $30, $28, $25.
Resistance: $47.70, $49.33, $50, $52, $54.70, $56.
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- Bitcoin Prices Can Reach This Level By End Of 2022; Reveals Deutsche Bank
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?