Ethereum (ETH) price remains quiet on Monday extending the weekend’s low price action. However, Ether, the native coin of the Ethereum blockchain could get the benefit after the new lowest average transaction fee crossed the wire.
- Ethereum (ETH) price starts the fresh trading week on a muted note.
- Expect a 25% upside from the current levels if the support zone holds.
- The 24-hour trading volume reads at $10,041,124,241 down nearly 2%.
As per the latest report, the average transaction fee on the Ethereum network has dropped to the lowest level in four months. Last time, it was mid-September that the fee was this low, as average fees dropped roughly to $15.13 per transfer. Investors are looking at the increased scalability and lower transaction costs that could boost the prospects for the altcoin in the short term.
Ethereum at a crossroad on the daily chart
On the daily chart, after testing the highs of $3,284.75 on Thursday Ethereum (ETH) has found some interim support near $2,800. However, volumes have also declined in tandem with the downfall in the price. Thus, indicating investors declining interest in the liquidation. Rather look for optimistic opportunities near the reliable support zone.
Price has flipped near the crucial support zone of $2,800. Back in September ETH peaked in November and in August tested the highs of $4,030.35 on September 3. This makes the mentioned level a trusted demand zone for the pair.
If the price is able to sustain the session’s low then ETH bulls could immediately jump toward the $3,000k. Further, a decisive break above the 50-day Simple Moving Average (SMA) at $3,098.46 could pierce the bearish slopping line from the highs of $4,867.81.
EHT has been rejected near the mentioned bearish line multiple times, so it would be interesting to watch if that could happen this time.
On the other hand, a resurgence in the selling pressure will drag Eth to seek immediate support near the late January consolidated a range of $2,500.
RSI: The Relative Strength Index (RSI) has given the bearish crossover and reads at 44.
MACD: The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) holds above midline with a neutral stance.
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- SWIFT Plans To Interlink All CBDCs, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Ripple (XRP) Throws In $100 Million To Cut Down Carbon Emission
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000