On Friday, the Terra (LUNA) price turned down from the $100 resistance forming an evening star candle pattern. The long-bearish candle showed a 13% intraday loss and breached the $93 support. Can the sellers extend the correction to $78.5 support, or will buyers step in to continue their rally?
- The LUNA chart shows a higher price rejection candle at $93 flipped resistance
- The daily RSI chart shows negative divergence.
- The intraday trading volume in the LUNA is $3.386 Billion, indicating a 41% loss.
Amid the geopolitical issue between Russia and Ukraine, the Terra coin gathered remarkable gains as February ended. The altcoin doubled from the $48 support in less than three weeks, resting the All-Time High resistance of $100.
However, the higher price rejection candle on march 9th and 10th suggested the sellers continue to defend this level with vigor. The follow-up reversal breached the immediate support of $93, displaying an evening star candle pattern.
Today, the retest phase shows a long-wick rejection candle indicating the intense supply pressure at the higher levels.
The renewed selling could plunge the altcoin by 12%, bringing it to $78.5. However, a confluence of other technical support, i.e., 20 DMA and 0.5 Fibonacci retracement level, suggests the buyers would mount a strong defense at this mark.
On a contrary note, if buyers pushed the coin price above the $93 mark. The resulting fakeout will encourage buyers to rechallenge the $100 resistance.
- Resistance levels: $93 and $100
- Support levels: $78.5 and $63
A bearish divergence in the daily-Relative Strength Index (73) bolsters a pullback to the following support($78.5)
However, the recovery rally reclaimed a bullish sequence among the DMAs(20, 50, 100, and 200). These DMA lines could assist buyers in continuing the bullish rally.
- Uniswap ($UNI) Surges 45% As Trading Fees Surpass Ethereum
- Ethereum Merge Delay? Developers Concerned Over Shadow Fork
- MINA Price Jumps By 20% Over This Announcement
- Bitcoin Mining Data Suggests More Price Dumps Ahead; Details
- This Bitcoin Bear Market Is Unlike Any Other, Here’s Why
- Here’s Why Shiba Inu Ecosystem Tokens’ Prices Are Shooting Up
- Goldman Sachs Likely to Raise $2 Billion To Acquire Celsius Assets, But Here’s the Catch
- Here’s Why SEC Chair Wants Single Rulebook For All Crypto Trading
- Huge Cardano Breakout Imminent After This Resistance Level?
- Shibarium To Launch Soon; How It Can Pump Shiba Inu Prices?
- Solana Price Analysis: SOL Price Rallying North With Eyes On $59
- XRP Price Analysis: Trendline Reversal Could Dump XRP Back to $0.3
- AXS Price Analysis: Rising AXS Price Aims To Reclaim $17.6 Mark
- Polygon Price Analysis: Can Trendline Breakout Lead MATIC to $0.75?
- ArbiSmart Price Analysis: RBIS Retests Multi-month Support; Buy this Dip?
- Waves Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern Threatens to Break $4.16 Support
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Trendline Fakeout Could Tumble APE by 25%
- Uniswap Price Analysis: Can Ongoing Recovery Carry UNI Price to $8?
- SHIB Price Analysis: $0.00001 Breakout Could Pump SHIB by 33%
- Graph Price Analysis: High Volume Reversal may Drive GRT to $0.15