ZIL price continues to consolidate near the crucial support level. The price opened higher but failed to sustain the gains and retraced quickly. However, the buyers were able to defend the $3.50 level.
- ZIL price continues to slide lower with a negative bias.
- A decisive break of the weekly support around $3.50 will bring more downside in the momentum.
- The momentum oscillator skewed in the favour of negative momentum.
ZIL Price trades lower
ZIL price is moving to the downside movement since the beginning of April month. So far, the asset retraced nearly 35% from the swing highs just hovering above the important moving averages.
If the price breaks below the session’s low amid intense selling pressure more downside can be expected at the ZIL price. On moving lower, the sellers would take the first stoppage around the 50-day EMA (Exponential Moving Average) at $3.17.
In addition to that, the next level of support could be found around the $2.60 level.
The stochastic oscillator remains in the oversold zone since April 14. There is no sign of reversal as expected to continue to move lower.
The On-balance volume slips from the overbought zone while the price retraced below.
On the contrary, a shift in the bullish sentiment would result in a short-term bounce back in the price. A daily candlestick above $3.95 would invalidate the bearish outlook on the price.
In that scenario, the price would retest the highs of April 11 at $4.45 which coincides with the horizontal resistance zone.
Investors would next collect the liquidity around the psychological $5.0 level.
As of publication time, ZIL/USD reads at $3.57, down 6.29% for the day.
- Why Billionaire Ray Dalio Is Still Betting Big On Bitcoin (BTC)?
- CZ Fuels Rumors Of Binance’s Trading Service Launch In Dubai
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- Shiba Inu The Most-Held Token By ETH Whales, Is Metaverse Hype Back?
- South Korean Terra Holders Skyrocketed After Its Crash, Here’s Why
- Verse Metaverse – LA Villa Hand Over On May 30
- Bitcoin (BTC) Faces A Crash To 2020 Lows, Here’s Why
- On-Chain Data: Bitcoin (BTC) Always Pegs Higher Trust Over Ether (ETH) in Bear Market
- Is Terra’s Singapore Office A “Paper Company?”
- Bitcoin (BTC) Options Market Hints Major Downside Risks Over Next 3-6 Months
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?