In a recent interview with CNBC’s Squawk Box, Galaxy Digital CEO and Wall Street veteran explains why Bitcoin has been the favorite for millennials and GenZ. He goes on to blame the governments and central banks for creating giant deficits and leaving no space for the current generation to make quality money.
Interestingly, Novogratz blames the Baby boomers behind this giant deficit creation. During the interview, Novogratz mentions:
“It’s why millennials and Gen Z intuitively are buying Bitcoin because they know they’re kind of screwed. The Baby Boomers have eaten all their future lunches in lots of ways by building these giant deficits.”
"It's why millennials and Gen Z intuitively are buying #bitcoin because they know they're kind of screwed. The Baby Boomers have eaten all their future lunches in lots of ways by building these giant deficits," says @novogratz on young investors and #btc. pic.twitter.com/uQzLK3TopZ
— Squawk Box (@SquawkCNBC) January 7, 2021
Novogratz adds that Bitcoin will thus always be co-related to risk assets in the short term as well as the long term, as more and more institutions line-up to get BTC.
Bitcoin (BTC) continues to break every ceiling as it moves past $38,000 levels to hit a new all-time high. In just 24-hours, Bitcoin (BTC) has added a massive $3500 to its price moving past $35K, $36K, $37K, and now also above $38K in a matter of few hours. In the last 24 hours only, BTC has added a massive $200 billion to its market cap.
At press time, Bitcoin (BTC) is trading at $38,444 with a market cap of $714 billion and is just short of Tesla’s market cap. Thus, if Bitcoin were to be a company, it will be the seventh-biggest corporation in the world.
In another interview with CNBC host Julianna Tatlebaum, Bitcoin evangelist and Morgan Creek Digital founder – Anthony Pompliano – goes on to explain how global macro situations over the last year have turned things in favor of Bitcoin (BTC). Pomp states that with the massive currency debasement and the fiscal stimulus by central banks, Bitcoin has emerged as the greatest protector of purchasing power. Right from the supply shock of early 2020, we are now into the demand shock, he says. Listen to it from Pomp where he explains how Bitcoin (BTC) has emerged as a safe haven.
— Pomp ???? (@APompliano) January 7, 2021
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Here’s Why You Should NOT Yet Buy the Bitcoin Dip, Miner Capitulation Ahead?
- MicroStrategy (MSTR) Stock On Free Fall As SEC Rejects Its Bitcoin Accounting Strategy
- Second Consecutive Crash Day Extends Investor Loses Over $350 Billion, El Salvador Buys the Dip
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?