From 2009 until now, the crypto field evolved massively, with many tech developers discovering new utilities for blockchain technology. Some of them were focused on real worldwide issues, while others decided to make crypto a lot more fun and enjoyable.
In this article, we will take a look at four of the prominent emerging blockchain innovators who put their stamp on the crypto field.
1. Wojciech Podobas | Student Coin Ecosystem
WJ Podobas is one of those geniuses that you find once in a decade.
At just 19 years old, he published his first book, entitled “The Advanced Technical Analysis – The complex technical analysis of assets”.
Just one year later, he strikes again with the “Cryptocurrency Encyclopedia”, a comprehensive guide through the 100 most important cryptocurrencies used as course support by many blockchain teachers today.
But in 2020, he wanted to step up his game and put his knowledge and ideas to action, not just collect them on books.
So, together with other students and lecturers from Universities like Harvard, Stanford, or LSE, and tech gurus from IBM – he launched the Student Coin Ecosystem.
This platform provides future students with the opportunity to pay their University tuition by issuing a crowdfunding proposal in exchange for their own customized STC-based token.
With the money raised from investors, the students pay their tuition without resorting to banks and enduring their taxes. This “crypto loan” is paid back to the investors just after the students graduate and find a steady job.
And he didn’t stop here. He also made this process suitable for entrepreneurs who struggle to receive funding to make their ideas into reality.
Getting crypto into education is the best move somebody could make so far.
2. Roham Gharegozlou | CryptoKitties
Roham is the CEO of Axiom Zen – which bears the title of the number one most innovative company in Canada.
His projects are used by over 200 million consumers worldwide, being known as one of the most creative and organized tech developers.
Just by looking at some of the projects, you can easily see what everyone is talking about. Take Toby for Chrome, for example. Besides his adorable name, the extension solves the over-tab issue that most of us face in a clean and straightforward manner.
But his biggest project is actually one that was made just for fun – CryptoKitties, one of the first NFT collectibles.
This marked the beginning of the hype we all known in 2021. But what CryptoKitties has so special is that they can provide Kitty owners with the possibility to bread their pets for creating a new NFT kitten.
With both mommy’s and daddy’s unique characteristics, the kitten can value a lot more than its parents.
This is by far the most creative and fun way to use cryptocurrencies, making trading a child joy.
3. Jesse Grushack | Ujo Music platform
Since we’re talking about NFTs, it’s only fair to mention Jesse Grushack, who put many artists on their feet using blockchain technology.
The Ujo Music NFT platform is known as one of the first NFTs that emphasized the artists’ financial challenges.
As we all know, the money produced by a musician is shared with the studio, and it’s perfectly understandable. There’s a lot of people involved in making everything perfect, from sound to visuals.
The problem is, the artists get just 10% of the album sales minus packaging costs. And if you are in your first years, you can’t really expect much profit.
However, if you want to work alone, you will find it challenging to get awareness and, therefore, money.
With this in mind, Jesse, alongside his team, developed the first music platform that allows users to post their albums linked with a unique code on the Ethereum blockchain. Music lovers will get the chance to buy new songs, while the artists keep all the profits.
Knowing the albums sold on Ujo brought to light two Grammy winners, it’s clear how much Ujo changed the music industry and helped artists get what they deserved.
4. Alexei Falin | Rarible
Alexie Falin is CEO & Co-founder at Rarible.com which is a creator-centric NFT marketplace with a community governance model.
Launched in early 2020 by Alexei Falin and Alexander Salnikov, Rarible is an open-source marketplace for users to mint, sell, and create collectibles. Any user can access the marketplace to create and display their artwork. Users can also collect the art pieces displayed by purchasing them in Ethereum tokens.
The crypto field sure has a lot to offer, and if you try thinking outside the box, you might find new utilities that can revolutionize it – just like these guys.
Disclaimer: Do your own research related to the promoted company, Person or any of its affiliates/ services mentioned in the article. Coingape.com does not hold any responsibility for your damage or loss.
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Elon Musk Shamed After DogeBonk Took The ‘Moon Mission’ Challenge To The SpaceX Factory
- Cardano (ADA) Price Rises By 30% Last Week, Transactions Volume in last 24 hrs Surpasses $5 Billion
- Cardano (ADA) Dodges Broader Market Correction With Another 8% Gains
- MultiChain users at risk of Getting Hacked, as Six Cross-Chain Tokens Experiences Vulnerability
- ‘Ripple is giving SEC more Trouble than Anyone in Crypto’ Attorney Chervinsky
- OpenSea Sets New ATH For Monthly Trading Volume, Surpasses $3.5B in ETH
- Malaysian Converts Selfies Into NFTs, Becomes Millionaire In Just 5 Days
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?