Polkadot (DOT) is among the high flyers in the crypto market today, as the digital currency rode on the back of the ongoing recovery to par off its losses for the past week. At present, Polkadot is up 4.39% to $33.38, its highest price point in the trailing 7-days period.
Polkadot has been sitting on the sidelines amongst the emerging decentralized and smart contract-backed blockchain protocol whose price actions have made headlines in the past few months.
Trading at about 33.10% from its All-Time High (ATH) according to data from CoinMarketCap, Polkadot’s bulls are notably refusing to bet on the coin as they are no longer paying attention to the assertions that the protocol will notably stump Ethereum’s dominance. In the past year, other unique blockchain protocols have emerged, and their ecosystem growth has somewhat placed Polkadot on the rails.
Hope for Polkadot Bulls: Leveraging on the Ongoing NFT Boost
Despite the slow growth of Polkadot in the past weeks, there is no doubt that the underlying technology powering the digital currency has enough capacity for growth. While the Polkadot protocol got a good head start when its mainnet was launched, the massive price rejuvenation can be re-introduced should ecosystems hinging on Decentralized Play-to-Earn games and Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) emerge.
The primary reason for the growth of Solana, for instance, is the rapid proliferation of various NFTs on the blockchain network. Should a similar ecosystem growth activity be experienced, coupled with ongoing Parachain activities, Polkadot might receive a new lease of life with its native token coming off as the biggest beneficiary.
Here is the Most Realistic Price Target for DOT
With an ATH of $49.69, retesting this price point is very ambitious for the cryptocurrency, seeing the imbalance in the broader market amid tightening regulatory scrutiny. However, when compared with its related tokens, DOT is deemed undervalued, a move that suggests more bullish price targets are ideal for the digital currency.
While the road to a $100 price mark may seem above the board, a consistent demand in DOT to power potential NFT minting and other related events can effectively push the price to a new high of $70 before year-end. For this price target to be breached, DOT bulls will need to beat and sustain the major resistance set at $50, about its previous ATH.
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- Breaking: No VAT On Cryptocurrency Issuers In Russia, Details
- Just In: Robinhood Lists Chainlink (LINK); Price Up By 5%
- Just In: USDC Parent Inks Major Pact With New York Bank
- Here’s Why Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices Tumbled
- This Is Why Ethereum (ETH) Recovered Sharply From Below $1K
- Top Binance Exec To Keep Buying Bitcoin, But There’s A Catch
- Expert Sees Fed Reversing Interest Rate Hikes, How Will It Affect Crypto?
- New Bullish Cycle Likely After Bitcoin Reaches This Level, Stats Show
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000