- Bitcoin saw an epic 9% price increase over the past 24 hours of trading as the cryptocurrency finally breaks above $6,800.
- The cryptocurrency had traded higher to reach as high as $7,250 but quickly came back down.
Bitcoin increased by a whopping 9% over the past 24 hours of trading as the cryptocurrency surged to a high of around $7,250. It has since dropped lower but is battling to remain above the $6,800 level.
If Bitcoin can actually close above $6,800, this should set up a fantastic 2 weeks ahead as it would be breaking a consolidation pattern that has trapped the cryptocurrency since the market collapse.
Bitcoin Price Analysis
BTC/USD – Daily CHART – SHORT TERM
Taking a look at the daily chart above, we can see Bitcoin breaking above the triangle today as it reached a high above $7,000. We can see that it even broke slightly past strong resistance at $7,174 which is provided by a bearish .618 Fibonacci Retracement level.
After it reached this level, Bitcoin came back down and is now battling to remain above $6,800 so it can close above the triangle.
Short term prediction: NEUTRAL
As the current candle is still yet to close, we can consider Bitcoin neutral at this moment in time. However, if it manages to close above $6,800 and break the upper boundary of the triangle, the market will turn bullish.
If the bulls can close above the triangle, the first level of resistance lies at $7,000. Above this, resistance is located at $7,174 (bearish .618 Fib Retracement), $7,270 (1.414 Fib Extension), and $7,500.
Beyond $7,500, resistance lies at $7,676 (1.618 Fib Extension) and $8,073 (bearish .786 Fib Retracement).
On the other hand, if the sellers push lower, support lies at $6,572 and $6,100 (.382 Fib Retracement). This is followed with support at the lower boundary of the triangle and then at $6,000 and $5,786 (.5 Fib Retracement).
Support: $6,542, $6,100, $6,000, $5,911, $5,786, $5,636, $5,600, $5,500, $5,467 $5,200, $5,000, $4,800, $4,672, $4,577, $4,139, $4,000, $3,912, $3,500, $3,436.
Resistance: $6,800, $7,000, $7,174, $7,200, $7,270, $7,500, $7,676, $8,000, $8,073, $8,250, $8,461, $8,672, $8,979, $9,000, $9,100.
- Are Hedge Funds Planning USDT Dump? Tether CTO Responds To Rumors
- Here’s Why Apecoin (APE) Price Is Skyrocketing Today
- Crypto Prices Falling Despite “Buy The Dip” Sentiment, Data Reveals Why
- Institutional Traders Dumped Bitcoin At A Record Pace Last Week
- Terra USTC Jumps 300%; Lands Back In Top 100 Cryptos
- Ripple’s EX CTO Dumps 40 million XRP tokens In Last 10 Days
- Dogecoin Soars 35%, Here’s Why Breaking This Level Is Crucial
- Crypto Lender Nexo Denies Fraud, Issues Cease And Desist Notice
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Rise and Stability Pulls Broader Crypto Market to $1 Trillion
- Scoop: This Hedge Fund Is Trying To Bailout BlockFi To Counter FTX
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000
- SHIB Price Analysis: Overhead Supply Pressure Hints SHIB to Retest $0.00001
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3