Bittrex announced its partnership with invest.com to launch a new digital platform for its customers in the European Union. The new platform that will be branded in invest.com’s name customers a reliable and robust exchange built by two leading brands in the finance and blockchain industries.
The collaboration of Blockchain and Fintech
Bittrex, the premier US-based blockchain trading platform, and invest.com, a leading fintech brand bring together their individual knowledge, expertise, and experience to form a really robust platform with a mission to create a world leading global digital crypto-based exchange platform which empowers new and experienced traders to actively manage their crypto finances.
This partnership will combine Bittrex’s front-line trading platform technology, with invest.com’s knowledgeable team of experts in derivative trading, portfolio management, and equity trading. The trading platform comes with a bunch of features like Advanced trading platform, 200+ cryptocurrencies, Listing Services, Safe and secure wallets and a 24/7 multilingual support.
As a global leader in the blockchain revolution, Bittrex will provide its trademark lightning-fast trade implementation, reliable digital wallets and industry-leading safety practices to the new exchange, as well as its robust token listing process. invest.com brings its decade-long experience in asset and investment management to the new venture’s marketing, sales and compliance operations.
Also, read: Bittrex Now Allows US Dollar Trading to its Retail Customers
Both Parties excited about the partnership
Itai Avneri, invest.com’s spokesman and co-founder of the new venture partnership, was quoted saying:
“We are very excited to form this joint venture with Bittrex. Innovation and determination have led invest.com to take a strategic step forward into the new world of trading. The brand will focus solely on the emerging crypto industry.” He went on to say that “We believe that excellent product experience coupled with supreme customer support, value-added services and regulation state of mind will provide the community of traders with the ultimate platform to trade cryptocurrency in a safe and secure environment. Our goal is to become the most reputable platform in the EU and later in numerous countries across the globe.”
On the other hand, Bittrex CEO Bill Shihara said:
“Blockchain technology has the potential to provide groundbreaking solutions for businesses and consumers around the world. That’s why every action we take is geared toward advancing this emerging technology, including launching this new trading platform with invest.com. This partnership will increase customers’ access to some of the world’s most innovative blockchain projects and further drive adoption of this revolutionary technology. Today’s announcement is another exciting step forward for the industry and Bittrex as we continue expanding our global footprint through new services and strategic partnerships.”
The new platform will definitely be a treat for the European Crypto enthusiasts as it plans a phased rollout of services will be limited to qualified regions and countries in European Union, based on applicable international laws and restrictions.
Will this partnership flourish and take this new, dynamic and robust exchange to another part of the world ? Do let us know your views on the same.
- Will DeFi Giant Lido Support The Terra Reboot?
- Sandbox (SAND) Jumps 16% Ahead Of Listing On This Top Exchange
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000