The U.S. released its inflation data on Wednesday, January 12, but this doesn’t seem to dampen the sentiment for Bitcoin investors as of now. Bitcoin is trading in the green zone as of press time at price levels above $43,700.
Whether Bitcoin remains a buy or a sell at this stage remains a big question for many investors. Here’s what some on-chain data and market analysts have to say about it. Looking at the technical chart, popular market analyst Michaël Van de Poppe writes:
Slowly flipping levels for Bitcoin. The level to hold for me is the range around $42.8K. If that sustains, I’m expecting a test of $46K to happen. Just like I said a few days ago; I’d rather long than short.
Furthermore, Bitcoin’s entity-adjust dormancy flow has been bottoming current. During the last five times when Bitcoin traded in this zone, there was a strong price reversal! Thus, the dormancy flow shows that Bitcoin has been entering the buy zone.
Bitcoin entering the Buy Zone on Dormancy Flow.
This bottoming signal has only flashed 5 times before in Bitcoin's history. pic.twitter.com/0P36jYMzvw
— Will Clemente (@WClementeIII) January 11, 2022
Popular market analyst Will Clemente further explains: “Dormancy is Bitcoin’s market cap compared to the USD value of annualized destruction. (Explanation of destruction can be found in a thread I previously posted) Essentially compares price to spending behavior”.
Bitcoin Exchange Supply
Despite Bitcoin trending sideways over the last few weeks, we reported how the BTC miners have resolved to heavy accumulation. On the other hand, a large number of Bitcoin’s have been moving off exchanges bringing lower the total number of Bitcoins under circulation. On-chain data provider Santiment reports:
Despite Bitcoin being 36% below its #AllTimeHigh 2 months ago, coins continue to move away from exchanges at an impressive rate. The 26.3k $BTC difference between exchange outflow & inflow yesterday is an encouraging sign of less ongoing selloff risk.
If will be keen the weekly close for Bitcoin going ahead and whether if it manages to give a breakout above $46,000 levels.
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?