After a poor start to 2022, the world’s largest cryptocurrency Bitcoin is finally showing some green shoots over the last two days. Well, thanks to the heavy miner accumulation that has taken place over the last few days.
Showing full confidence in Bitcoin at $40K levels, miners have been making aggressive Bitcoin purchases as per the chart on Glassnode. As per the recent data, miners have been accumulating at the fastest rate since the market correction of May 2021.
— Bitcoin Archive 🗄🚀🌔 (@BTC_Archive) January 11, 2022
It’s been five consecutive days of accumulation with Bitcoin miners adding more than 6,100 BTC in their kitty. Furthermore, as we know, mining giant Bitfarms added a staggering 1000 Bitcoins during the recent price correction taking up its total holdings to 4,300 levels.
Is $40,000 the New Bottom for Bitcoin?
Jurrien Timmer, the director of Global Macro at Fidelity presents an interesting analysis. Timmer writes that amid the hawkish Fed stand the crypto market followed the equity market coming under downside pressure.
But he adds that Bitcoin has now found a pivotal support area at $40,000 levels. Timmer analyses this on the basis of the S-curve model. He writes:
The $30k level in 2021 provided support based on my demand model (S-curve model). That same level looks to have moved up to $40k, providing fundamental support once again. It’s a moving target which generally provides a fundamental anchor for price.
Besides, the Fidelity executive also compares Bitcoin to another traditional store of value aka the yellow metal, Gold. He notes that the Bitcoin/Gold ratio has dropped to the breakout zone from the last year. This shows that Bitcoin was moderately oversold at $40,000.
Thus, the Fidelity director adds that Bitcoin has both – technical and fundamental – support at $40K. Even if Bitcoin drops to this level, it might possibly be a faster bounceback. The Fed CPI Inflation data and this week’s close will be crucial in determining where we are heading ahead!
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?