LINK, the cryptocurrency powering blockchain project Chainlink has set an all-time high. This is after an incredible run since bottoming in 2018. After an incredible start to the year, indicators still show that the coin has no intention of slowing. In the last 24 hours, LINK has surged by 12% to reach $4.50. This is the digital assets all-time high making it one of the few to have broken its ATH in the current bull market.
LINK Sets ATH
Cryptocurrency LINK has achieved what most holders are hoping all altcoins will. The digital asset has soared above its 2017 highs. Since bottoming at $0.22 back in the 2018 bear market, the altcoin has gone on to gain by more than 3,000%.
This according to one crypto analyst is just the first of many. Its impressive run will be seen with other altcoins this year. With this bull run, he predicts that we will see cryptocurrencies post 10 to 20 times gains from current values in 2020.
If you think that altcoins won’t do 10-20x in the bullrun, then rethink again. $LINK went +3,000% since the bottom in 2018 and is way higher than the December 2017 high.
— Crypto Michaël (@CryptoMichNL) February 14, 2020
In the last 24 hours, a majority of cryptocurrencies have shown exhaustion. LINK, however, continues to skyrocket. In the last 24 hours, it has added 12%. LINK ‘s price surge further sees its ranking improve. With its market cap now above $1.5B, the crypto has climbed to 15th. It’s an impressive run, and if it persists, the asset could be fighting for the tenth position in the months to come.
And we have lift-off. ? pic.twitter.com/lq4YcNdha2
— Bagsy (@imBagsy) February 14, 2020
The latest price action from LINK seems to be a technical one as demonstrated by analyst Bagsy. But above this, there have been some key developments around the Chainlink project. This has helped create value for LINK and increase adoption.
Most recently, the project celebrated a key partnership with the digital currency app, Swipe. Swipe announced it would be integrating Chainlink’s oracle to its payment network for secure price conversions on point of sale transactions.
Chainlink aims to connect real-world data and payments to smart contracts. It aims to create decentralized connections between external data and blockchains like bitcoin or Ethereum. This means its usage and demand will continue to grow with the adoption and usage of blockchain. Its opportunity to grow, in tandem with LINK, is limitless.
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?