Victoria, Seychelles, 2nd November, 2021,
KuCoin, a global leading cryptocurrency exchange, announced the launch of KuCoin Fiat Account, granting global users the access to deposit US Dollar (USD) to KuCoin using a credit or debit credit and purchase major crypto assets, including BTC, ETH, USDT, etc.
The rapid expansion of the crypto industry is attracting a growing number of newcomers, while the first obstacle they may encounter is the conversion of fiat to crypto. To build a fiat channel that is safer and user-friendly with lower fees, the Fiat Account feature has been launched on KuCoin to supplement its existing fiat-related services like P2P Fiat Trade and third-party fiat getaways like Simplex, Banxa, and BTC Direct.
Johnny LYU, CEO at KuCoin Global, said, “As the ‘People’s exchange’, KuCoin continues to improve the experience for all classes of crypto investors by introducing advanced products with less complexity and lower fees. The KuCoin Fiat Account will help get more intenders on board, contributing to the mass adoption of crypto ahead.”
The KuCoin Fiat Account first supports USD. Visa or Mastercard holders can deposit USD directly to KuCoin before converting it into supported crypto assets via Fast Buy. KuCoin will support 50 more fiat currencies such as EUR, AUD, GBP, and RUB in the near future.
To celebrate this launch, KuCoin will be holding a campaign to reward users. Every day from 18:00 on November 2, 2021 to 18:00 on November 5, 2021 (UTC), the first 100 users who buy USDT via KuCoin Fiat Account using Visa, Mastercard, or Balance can enjoy a 50% discount on their purchase.
Launched in September 2017, KuCoin is a global cryptocurrency exchange for over 400 digital assets. It currently provides Spot trading, Margin trading, P2P fiat trading, Futures trading, Staking, and Lending to its 8 million users in 207 countries and regions around the world. In 2018, KuCoin secured $20 million in Round A funding from IDG Capital and Matrix Partners. According to CoinMarketCap, KuCoin is currently the fifth biggest crypto exchange. In 2021, Forbes named KuCoin as one of the Best Crypto Exchanges for 2021. For more information, please visit www.kucoin.com.
To find out more, visit https://www.kucoin.com.
- Ashley Wang
- [email protected]
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- South Korean Terra Holders Skyrocketed After Its Crash, Here’s Why
- Verse Metaverse – LA Villa Hand Over On May 30
- Bitcoin (BTC) Faces A Crash To 2020 Lows, Here’s Why
- On-Chain Data: Bitcoin (BTC) Always Pegs Higher Trust Over Ether (ETH) in Bear Market
- Is Terra’s Singapore Office A “Paper Company?”
- Bitcoin (BTC) Options Market Hints Major Downside Risks Over Next 3-6 Months
- Bitcoin (BTC) Fails to Hold $30,000 Again, Guggenheim CIO Predicts A Crash to $8000
- Hard Fork Vs Genesis Chain: Terra Team Clears Air Around Debate
- Prominent Investment Officer Predicts More Downside For Bitcoin Price, Here’s Why
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token