The Short term downtrend in BNB has tumbled to coin price by 50% and dropped to the $333 support. The buyers are trying to hold the price above the $336 mark, indicating this support as a high area of interest for possible reversal. Moreover, Binance has recently announced its partnership with Gulf Energy Development to establish a new digital asset trading platform in Thailand.
Key technical element to ponder
- The BNB coin chart tease a death crossover among the 50-and-200-day EMA
- The intraday trading volume in the BNB Network coin is $1.81 Million, indicating a 20% loss.
In our previous coverage of the Binance coin, Coingape warned the correction phase would extend as the coin price was rejected from the descending trendline ($505). However, the sudden sell-off in the crypto market bolstered the ongoing selling pressure and slipped the price to $336.
The coin buyers have managed to halt the downfall at the $336 mark. The technical chart shows several lower price rejection candles at this AOI, indicating high demand pressure at this support
The Relative Strength Index(36) presents a bullish divergence for the $405 and $336 lower low. The RSI slope rising in the accumulation phase indicates the increasing strength of bulls.
The 50-day EMA line along with providing dynamic support to BNB price threatens a death crossover with 200 EMA.
Bullish Opportunity Above The $405 Mark
The BNB/USD pair has been consolidating between the $405 and $336 mark for the past week. This narrow range calls for excellent trading opportunities when the pair breaks free from either of its levels. Therefore, the buyers can expect a bullish recovery above the $405 mark.
On a contrary note, if the coin price fails to surpass the descending triangle or violate the bottom support($336), this pair may sink to the $260 mark.
- Resistance level- $405 and $505
- Support levels- $336 and $260
- Crypto Proponent Outlines Catalysts For Bitcoin’s Next Bull Run, Time To Buy?
- Terra’s UST Causes A 20% Dump In DeFi Token Curve (CRV), Here’s How
- Can Tron Fill The Hole In DeFi Left By Terra?
- Terra Crash Causes Ripple Effect Among Crypto Startups, Here’s How
- Bitcoin (BTC) To Slip Further Below $29K Today, Where’s The Bottom?
- LUNA, UST Volatility Spikes As Voting On Terra Fork Begins
- Panama Delays Legalizing Crypto On This Major Factor
- Big Investors in Terra LUNA Finally Break Silence, Here’s What They Have to Say
- Bitcoin (BTC) Tanks Under $29,000 After A Classic Bull Trap, Still More Pain Left?
- Just In: Russia Minister Hints At Bitcoin Payments Nod
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?