The recent relief rally in Gala Games (GALA) price retested the breached support of $0.272. The evening star candle at this level indicated the completion of a bearish double top pattern. The follow-up rally could soon challenge $0.214, promoting a further price decline.
Key technical points:
- The GALA chart shows a 22.8% downside risk if sellers pull the price below $0.214 support
- The intraday trading volume in the GALA is $894.6 Million, indicating a 9.69% loss.
Amid the recent sell-off in the crypto market, the GALA/USDT pair formed a double bottom pattern in the daily time frame chart. On February 20th, the sellers gave a decisive breakdown from the $0.272 neckline, indicating a further downside to coin holders.
The altcoin plunged by 22%, hitting a past resistance level of $0.214 mark. On Feb 24th, the coin chart displayed a long-tail rejection candle at this support, indicating intense buying pressure from below. The following rally pumped the altcoin to the $0.272 mark, where the evening star candle rejection suggested the support has flipped to resistance.
The MACD indicators show the fast and signal lines have recently entered the negative territory. However, the faded red bars on the histogram chart indicate a slight weakness in the bearish momentum.
GALA Price Approaching A 20-and-50-DMA Crossover
The GALA price turned down from the $0.272 resistance, registering a 14.6% fall in the past two days. The sellers are steadily pulling the price to the local support of $0.214. If they succeed in slipping the altcoin below this level, the traders can expect a 22.8% fall by resisting the January low at $0.16.
On a contrary note, if buyers revert the altcoin from the $0.214 mark, the coin price would rechallenge the overhead resistance($0.272).
The descending 20-and-50-DMA shows traders are aggressively selling coins. Moreover, a bearish crossover among these DMAs could intensify the selling pressure.
- Resistance level- $0.272, $0.361
- Support level-$0.214, $0.16
- Crypto Expert PlanB Reveals New Bitcoin (BTC) Bull Run
- Solana (SOL) NFT Trades Moon Amid Crypto Crash
- LUNA Founder Faces Community Backlash Over LUNA Revival Plan; Here’s Why
- Breaking: Do Kwon Releases Another LUNA Revival Plan
- Just-In: Grayscale Adds Five New Tokens To Its Investment Products
- Another Stablecoin Follows LUNA $UST, Crashes Within Hours
- PlanB: Bitcoin (BTC) Is Creating A Bottom For The Next Bull Market
- Shiba Inu Holders Increase Amid Market Crash, But There’s A Catch
- LUNA Crash: South Korea Toughens Up Investigations Over Terra (LUNA) Crisis
- Avalanche (AVAX) Slumps 5% In Minutes On Fears Of Terra Dump
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Prepares For 60% Gains; Are You Buying?
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Retest Phase Warns $0.08 Fallout
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured below $0.50; Is Selling A Good Choice?