On February 16th, the Gala Games (GALA) price turned down from the $0.357 mark. Amidst the recent sell-off in the crypto market, the coin chart shows six consecutive red candles, which slumped the coin price to $0.215. However, the price action suggests a bullish reversal from this support, aiming above the $0.3 mark.
Key technical points:
- The daily-RSI slope is poised to enter the bullish territory
- The intraday trading volume in the GALA is $1.9 Billion, indicating a 16.2% hike.
The GALA price failed to follow up the recovery rally initiated on February’s third week. GALA coin price turned down from the $0.357 mark and lost 20% in hitting the $0.28 local support. A formation of a double top pattern in the daily time frame chart bolstered the selling pressure and plunged to a prior resistance of $0.218.
The long-tail rejection candle on Feb 24th, indicating the buyers are aggressively defending this support. Today, the 11% intraday growth provides a strong follow-up with the formation of a morning star candle pattern.
The Relative Strength Index(46) slope is on the verge of crossing above the equilibrium, indicating a positive turn in trader’s sentiment.
GALA/USDT: 4-hour time frame chart
The bullish reversal from the $0.215 support has surged the GALA price to the $0.25 mark, indicating a 13.45% gain. The buyers are attempting to breach a minor resistance at $0.25. If they succeed, the buyers would re-challenge the shared resistance of $0.285 and 20 DAM, which is the key level to initiating a recovery.
On a contrary note, if sellers revert the GALA from the $0.285 mark, the coin price would retest the $0.215, posing a risk of a downtrend continuation.
The GALA price trading below the crucial DMAs(20, 50, 100, and 200) maintains a bearish trend. These overhead DMA lines could act as valid resistance to the coin price.
- Resistance level- 50-day SMA, $0.285
- Support level-$0.215, $0.177
- Whales Eye Litecoin Ahead Of Major Update, Here’s Why
- Just-In: Robinhood Now Supports Web3 Wallets And NFTs
- U.S. Is Winning Bitcoin Mining Race But China Still Not Out Of Picture: Report
- Stablecoin Meltdown: This Token Loses $7 Billion Within A Week
- Just-In: Polygon (MATIC) Releases Nightfall Mainnet Beta; Here’s Why It’s A Big Deal
- Ripple (XRP) Price Jumps Over 4%, Here’s Why
- Coinbase Cuts Down Hiring After Q1 Losses Hit $420 Million
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Price Soars 6% In A Day, Here’s Why
- KuCoin Lists $UST Crisis Born Stablecoin $USDD; Details
- WOO Network Halts Terra’s LUNA Trading Just Hours After Relisting It
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?