In a big bid to expand the NFT ecosystem, Blockchain gaming studio Gala Games (GALA) on Monday confirmed that it will invest $5 Billion within the next year. As per reports, the gaming studio will begin investing capital in movies, music, and theme park NFTs. However, Gala Games’ President of Blockchain Jason Brink confirmed the numbers later.
Gala Games to invest $5 Billion
It is expected that out of $5 billion, $2 billion will go into gaming, $1 billion will be allocated for the studio’s music ambitions as well as $1 billion will go for movies. Meanwhile, Gala theme park NFTs will bag the remaining $1 billion.
Blockchain gaming studio Gala Games will allocate $5 billion to expand its NFT offerings, 2b is expected to go to gaming, 1b will be allocated for the studio’s music ambitions as well as 1b for movies. Gala theme park NFTs will pick up the remaining 1b. https://t.co/5EvlYJNWb4
— Wu Blockchain (@WuBlockchain) February 8, 2022
This big move comes after marketplace value for NFT hit a staggering $41 billion by the end of 2021. Asking about the recent developments, Jason Brink in a statement said that
“Those were some of the numbers shared with the Gala Gold community and we certainly look forward to helping that unfold with the community in the future.”
However, he denied commenting further on details and future plans and said that his studio needed to save “some stuff for the Gala Gold community.” As per reports, it is expected that Snoop Dogg may release an “NFT album” on their platforms just shortly before it can be streamed elsewhere.
GALA Price up by 65% in last 7 days
Gala Games has grown immensely since its launch in 2019. It has sold over 26,000 NFTs with the most expensive piece valued at $3 million. As reported by CoinGape Markets, the GALA price has almost doubled in last 3-4 days and has broken some significant resistances.
GALA has gained more than 65% in the last 7 days. Meanwhile, GALA is trading at $0.34 down by 7.5% in the last 24 hours. It managed to break into the top 50 coins with a market cap of $2,373,869,279.
- Are Hedge Funds Planning USDT Dump? Tether CTO Responds To Rumors
- Here’s Why Apecoin (APE) Price Is Skyrocketing Today
- Crypto Prices Falling Despite “Buy The Dip” Sentiment, Data Reveals Why
- Institutional Traders Dumped Bitcoin At A Record Pace Last Week
- Terra USTC Jumps 300%; Lands Back In Top 100 Cryptos
- Ripple’s EX CTO Dumps 40 million XRP tokens In Last 10 Days
- Dogecoin Soars 35%, Here’s Why Breaking This Level Is Crucial
- Crypto Lender Nexo Denies Fraud, Issues Cease And Desist Notice
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Rise and Stability Pulls Broader Crypto Market to $1 Trillion
- Scoop: This Hedge Fund Is Trying To Bailout BlockFi To Counter FTX
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000
- SHIB Price Analysis: Overhead Supply Pressure Hints SHIB to Retest $0.00001
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3