- Bitcoin on the verge of lift-off to $11,000 according to one cryptocurrency analyst.
- Bitcoin price has the potential to hold above $9,000 as per the signals of the MACD and the RSI.
After a period of holding above $9,200, Bitcoin dropped on Thursday to test support at $9,000. This time, buyers were keen on averting losses into the $8,000’s range. BTC/USD made a shallow bounced upwards, stepping above $9,100. However, the largest digital asset is trading at $9,130 following increased selling activity towards $9,200.
In spite of the breakdown witnessed, market volatility remains low. On the other hand, a popular technical analyst believes that Bitcoin could soon hit $11,000 as long as the Wyckoff schematics (technical indicators) play out as expected. The indicator was developed by Richard Wykoff and says that all markets trade in predictable patterns. Therefore, traders have higher chances of profitability, especially if they highlight the patterns early enough.
The analyst points out that Bitcoin is in the middle of a Re-Accumulation. This pattern is usually observed in classical middle uptrends. BTC/USD is in the “creek” phase of the pattern. Continuous action above within the pattern could place Bitcoin in a trajectory where it will be poised for a rally to $11,000 (see chart below).
Bitcoin consolidation movement in the last several weeks had driven most people on the edge. In fact, many are choosing to remain bearish, unlike the above analyst. However, during the crash to 3,800 in March another analyst used the Wykoff schematics to predict Bitcoin price reversal saying that it was trading in a Re-Accumulation pattern and not distribution. Some analysts are choosing to believe is struggling to hold in the Re-accumulation and would retreat to distribution thereby paving the way for a serious breakdown.
“BTC: Struggling to see the case for re-accumulation as opposed to distribution. If there is one its very weak. Volume profile is quite telling throughout this whole range.”
For now, Bitcoin has the potential to hold above $9,000 if not $9,100. The MACD is moving sidelong at the midline. The RSI reacted to the drop on Thursday but is currently holding at 45. With low trading volume playing out, less rapid price actions are expected in the near term.
BTC/USD daily chart
Bitcoin Intraday Levels
Spot rate: $9,124
Relative change: -4.84
Percentage change: -0.05%
Trend: Sideways bias
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long