Despite just release, VeChainThor Wallet has secured 1k downloads and already trending on Google Play. Available on both Android and iOS platform, the wallet which is chock full of features is for post swap VET only. As the popularity of wallet and VeChain’s partnerships increases, it is progressing towards a valuable future.
VeChainThor wallet: #3 Trending finance
Just a day back, VeChain Foundation released its official VeChainThor Wallet App. It took to Twitter to announce the launch of wallet app for both Android and iOS (Apple) platform. Just days in the release and it is already trending on Google Play store.
At the 3rd spot in Trending Finance, it has already got 1k downloads with a 5 rating. VeChain also tweaked its logo slightly adding a bit more flare to it that has mixed reactions from the audience.
Now available on both Apple App Store and Google Play App Store, it will enable the users to start receiving the Thor Power (VTHO) tokens so that they can hold their VeChainThor tokens (VET) once the migration is completed.
The VeChainThor Mobile Wallet is now available for download in the Apple App Store and Android marketplace.
To understand fully our mainnet launch, token swap details, and mobile wallet functionality, please view the following video:https://t.co/mmL8qCcjab
— VeChain Foundation (@vechainofficial) July 8, 2018
A blockchain-as-a-service company, VeChain aims to reward the businesses that hold VET. The newly released app of VeChainThor plans to be a powerful, secure and fully functional portal to its VeChainThor blockchain.
VeChain blockchain has been already used by a number a business from different industries. Now, with this cold storage wallet which is a mobile app, VeChain team has come up with a multitude of features as stated,
“The VeChainThor Wallet will be the portal to all kinds of Dapps on the VeChainThor Blockchain. This wallet will be chock full of features, services, and opportunities that the word wallet may even be limiting.”
On the road to growth
Having gone through third-party audits, the wallet is claimed to be one of the most secure ones in the market. This wallet will further allow the users to see their balance while performing the token swap.
VeChain also intimated the users not to send their ERC20 tokens to VeChainThor Wallets and provided complete instructions for the same.
A Redditor explained,
“This is for post swap VET only. The transfer service in the wallet will not be live until the end of the month and uses an intermediary address. IF YOU SEND VEN TO YOUR WALLET, IT WILL BE LOST.”
At the time of writing, VEN has been at $2.33 with a loss of 6.11 percent in the past 24 hours. It is also down by 4.58% and 0.98% in BTC and ETH market respectively. According to the Coinmarketcap, it is currently ranked 19th while having a market cap of $1.28 billion with a daily trading volume of $59 million.
Though the price has been on a constant downward movement for the past 7 days, the entire crypto market has been somewhat experiencing the same trend. As the wallet gains popularity and VeChain continues to make substantive collaborations, VeChain surely has a valuable future ahead.
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?