Binance announced the launch of Launchpad token sale and Launchpool farming for Alpha Finance Lab [ALPHA], a platform dedicated to researching and innovating in the DeFi space. This news comes days after going live on public Binance Smart Chain Testnet.
According to the official release, the token sale for Alpha Finance Lab will follow a lottery format. Binance will be recording user BNB balances for a period of 8 days from 30th September to 8th October. In addition, the final BNB holding amount for each user will be determined as the average of the 8 days, using the mechanism of Daily Average BNB Balance calculation.
Another DeFi addition to its ‘Innovation Zone’
The Alpha Finance Lab Launchpool will support BNB, BUSD, and BAND staking to farm ALPHA tokens, and the farming is scheduled to start on the 30th of September, read the blog post. Following this, ALPA token will be listed on Binance’s Innovation Zone on the 10th of October and trading will be opened for ALPHA/BTC, ALPHA/BNB, ALPHA/BUSD, and ALPHA/USDT pairs.
Besides, the Launchpad hard cap is set to $2,000,000 out of the total token supply of 1,000,000,000 ALPHA. Meaning 10% of the total token supply is allocated to Binance Launchpad. The public sale token price is set at 1 ALPHA = $0.02 while the price in BNB will be determined prior to the lottery draw date.
However, users from Belarus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, United States of America and its territories (American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Zimbabwe will not be able to participate in token sales on the Binance Launchpad platform.
What is Alpha Finance?
Alpha Finance’s long-term goal includes onboarding the general masses to DeFi via an ecosystem of Alpha products that redefine traditional finance in a decentralized manner. Additionally, Alpha Lending is the first product built by Alpha Finance Lab. It is essentially a decentralized lending protocol with algorithmically adjusted interest rates built on Binance Smart Chain. Its native utility token ALPHA currently functions as liquidity mining, governance voting, and staking.
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Elon Musk Shamed After DogeBonk Took The ‘Moon Mission’ Challenge To The SpaceX Factory
- Cardano (ADA) Price Rises By 30% Last Week, Transactions Volume in last 24 hrs Surpasses $5 Billion
- Cardano (ADA) Dodges Broader Market Correction With Another 8% Gains
- MultiChain users at risk of Getting Hacked, as Six Cross-Chain Tokens Experiences Vulnerability
- ‘Ripple is giving SEC more Trouble than Anyone in Crypto’ Attorney Chervinsky
- OpenSea Sets New ATH For Monthly Trading Volume, Surpasses $3.5B in ETH
- Malaysian Converts Selfies Into NFTs, Becomes Millionaire In Just 5 Days
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?