Bitcoin whales have started accumulating again and one particular whale that dumped a major share at the near-perfect top was seen buying again. Whales buying and selling is seen as a major market sentiment indicator as these whales often dump on market in anticipation of a price crash and start buying when they believe the market has reached a potential price bottom. Thus, the current buying spree seen among whales could indicate Bitcoin price bottom might be near.
The whale who dumped thousands of $BTC at the near perfect top
— tehMoonwaLkeR🌋 (@tehMoonwalkeR) June 1, 2021
Bitcoin price registered its first red monthly candle in May this bull season, a month that saw the price fall 50% from the all-time high of $64,685. BTC is currently trading just above $36,000, consolidating under 40,000 for nearly three weeks now. The coming month could see a possible trend reversal after breaking the key resistance of 40,000 and whale accumulation could become the possible catalyst.
The first week of May saw the crypto market bleed more than $500 billion of its $2 trillion market cap. While analysts have been predicting a market sell-off of such magnitude for quite some time owing to continuous 5 months long bullish momentum, the correction took many by surprise.
Bitcoin Fundamentals Strong to Carry the Bull Market Further
Every bull market be it from 2017 or 2013 has moved in phases followed by pullbacks and correction. Even during the 2017 bull run, the market has registered 4 major corrections in upward of 40%, thus crypto veterans who have seen previous cycles are confident that the current market correction is not the price top for Bitcoin.
Another reason for the current market sell oft was attributed to high leverage over trading and several FUDs including the Chinese ban on crypto trading and mining hitting the market at the same time. Many new traders fell prey to these FUDs and panic sold their Bitcoin.
- Breaking: Do Kwon Releases Another LUNA Revival Plan
- Just-In: Grayscale Adds Five New Tokens To Its Investment Products
- Another Stablecoin Follows LUNA $UST, Crashes Within Hours
- PlanB: Bitcoin (BTC) Is Creating A Bottom For The Next Bull Market
- Shiba Inu Holders Increase Amid Market Crash, But There’s A Catch
- LUNA Crash: South Korea Toughens Up Investigations Over Terra (LUNA) Crisis
- Avalanche (AVAX) Slumps 5% In Minutes On Fears Of Terra Dump
- Breaking: Luna Foundation Guard Reserves Decimated By Terra Crash
- Breaking: Luna Foundation Guard Member Says Terra Reserves En Route
- Just-In: El Salvador To Discuss Bitcoin Adoption With 44 Countries
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Prepares For 60% Gains; Are You Buying?
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Retest Phase Warns $0.08 Fallout
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured below $0.50; Is Selling A Good Choice?