Any cryptocurrency enthusiast, investor, or trader will be familiar with Telegram, the cloud-based, cross-platform messaging app that has gained prominence in the last 5 years. Launched back in 2013, the app gained attention when several decentralized projects, stock exchanges, and digital publishing houses decided to tap into the app. Telegram is now widely used as a platform for crypto projects to exchange information with each other and their user. Other aspects such as advertising are also conducted on the platform aided by thousands of groups and channels. While some of these provide investment advice, others are owned by owners of large stakes of crypto.
Reasons why Telegram is preferred by Cryptocurrency traders
There are various reasons why telegram has attracted the crypto-savvy crowd. Much of it has to do with the existing volume of the trading community already on the app. However, there are many reasons why such a trading community used the platform in the first place.
To understand the magnitude of impact of these groups consider Telegram group called, Crypto Binance Trading which has more than 2.5 Million members and has a team available in public group on telegram where fellow traders can collectively enjoy the benefits of their immediate notifications according to the market. Chat-able social media like Telegram are put to good use through such services.
The telegram even has a premium membership to and lets people enjoy many other benefits other than timely signals. Users can get the convenience of “ask me anything” in the telegram channel which has around 2 million followers.
This is just story of one of many telegram channels and groups having thousands of members.
Telegram provides private channels that users can join either by using an invite link or being added by the creator. As several signals platforms allow traders to share their trades with others in exchange for a fee. They can tell other crypto traders where to buy and sell and what a new announcement is about to do to the market. Some of the biggest channels offering crypto signals include Learn2Trade, MyCryptoParadise, Fat Pig Signals, crypto binance trading, and Pro Crypto Signals, just to name a few.
Telegram is an ideal platform to broadcast messages on a large scale. Any single telegram group can connect up to 100,000 participants at a time. It focuses more on privacy compared to the likes of Signal and Whatsapp. Users can also use several automated programs for messaging on the platform. It also provides RSS bots that create broadcasts that can easily be shared.
Telegram provides a very streamlined approach via its channels and groups. This makes it ideal for disseminating information about Initial Coin Offerings. With the ability to populate channels with bots instantly, it can attract real individuals who follow suit. A large number of communities about ICOs can be found in Telegram. However, users should be careful as not all of them provide reliable information or quality advice.
The popularity of crypto signals is one of the driving forces for mainstream crypto adaption and telegram has a large part to play in it. The telegram groups can provide valuable trading data to their members, with some insights that allow them to effectively manage their portfolio. Because of the reasons mentioned above, Telegram has become the most suitable medium of data exchange for all things cryptocurrency.
- Institutional Traders Are Shorting Bitcoin At Record Pace, Here’s Why
- Lido Shut Down Terra Support, Starts bLUNA And stLUNA Withdrawal
- This Whale Adds 787 More Bitcoins As Price Struggles
- After Vauld Suspends Withdrawals, These Crypto Exchanges Could Be Next
- Cardano’s Vasil Upgrade Goes Live On Testnet; When Will It Be Lauching On Mainnet?
- How Stable Is Tether? Data Shows USDT At Massive Liquidity Imbalance
- As BTC Plummets to $19,000, Elon Musk’s Tesla Reports $440 Million Impairment Losses
- British Army Regains Control Of Their Hacked Social Media Accounts Promoting Crypto Scams
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- THORChain Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Aim RUNE Price to Hit $3.4
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Cup & Handle Pattern Aims SAND to Reach $1.5
- AVAX Price Analysis: Breakout Rally Eyes $22.1 Mark; Buy Now?
- Cardano price Analysis: ADA Price Nearing Triangle Breakout Eyes $0.655
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%