The Year 2021 has seen many path-breaking events in the field of Cryptocurrency. The most notable change was the NFT or non-fungible tokens, which are a new crypto application, and the sales of these crypto-assets have surged to unbelievable levels.
The inverse.com reports that the NFT’s have set new records in the major auction houses around the globe.
Another significant development is the acceptance of crypto tokens in general and BTC in particular by the major commerce giants of the globe like Expedia and Microsoft and accepting the coin as a means of exchange.
Transparency is fueling the broader acceptance of cryptocurrencies
The biggest event of 2021 is the acceptance of BTC as a legal tender at par with fiat currency by El Salvador. El Salvador President also attended the big BTC bash where he revealed that his country would make Bitcoin the official tender. He also spread the red carpet and asked Bitcoin to use the massive geothermal energy potential of the nation to mine bitcoin in a more ecologically friendly way.
However, these events will also lead to a closer look by financial experts of the present regime who are advocating for increased scrutiny by regulatory authorities of the cryptocurrency trade and commerce.
Cryptocurrency cannot be ignored
Cryptocurrency is here to stay, and it could be derided, appreciated but never ignored. The main reasons for increasing acceptance of Bitcoin include a growing faith in cryptocurrency and associated blockchain technology.
In addition, the current regimen of finance is wrought with the dangers of inflation and falling values of the fiat currency. It is also one of the reasons why people prefer to invest in BTC and ETH to preserve the value of their savings.
The quality of web platforms is also improving with updates making transactions quicker and with better transparency. Furthermore, the completely decentralized structures make it an ideal platform devoid of scams and corruption, one of the banes of the present financial regime. Therefore, it makes cryptocurrency very attractive to the ordinary person.
Thus, in all probability, the conditions in the crypto asset arena will improve in the coming days in 2022, and Bitcoin could become the mainstream tool of finance in the future.
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?