LINK token records an ATH high today as the price surges to $8.5. Coincidently, the rise is identical to Tesla Inc. since the COVID-19 crash. While the rise in Tesla Inc. is 250% since March, the rise in LINK is 205%. The similarity in the rise since the beginning of July has been particularly striking.
TSLA: "Just follow me"
The End! pic.twitter.com/wmsH5OUeoo
— TraderXO (@TraderX0X0) July 12, 2020
While Tesla Inc. has is backed by tech bulls, the bullish momentum in the altcoin seems to have been brought about by ‘price discovery phase’ and surging volume. It’s price broke above the resistance below $5 entering the FOMO phase according to an analyst for Zerohedge. The bullish flag past $6 realized into massive gains of 20% in the following day.
Nevertheless, while numerous forged partnerships are acting as bullish catalysts, leading analyst like Ryan Selkis are still apprehensive of the fundamentals behind LINK’s rise. He tweeted,
ChainLink is proof that no one knows what they’re talking about and crypto “fundamentals” is basically macro sentiment, alchemy, and animal spirits.
Chainlink formed valuable partnerships this year beginning with its price oracle integration on Coinbase and decentralized exchanges. It also integrated with China’s national blockchain network, BSN, and crypto exchange, Huobi. Crypto trader and analyst, Josh Rager, who is still bullish tweeted,
Oh, so you like the $ pump
Why Must Tezos Follow?
The crypto markets represent a tendency of money inflow in altcoins, often with a definitive close trend.
Social media sentiments and price action of Tezos [XTZ] and Chainlink [LINK] strongly highlight this trend. The correlation coefficient of the Tezos with LINK is currently at 0.9 (high), while with Bitcoin [BTC] it is 0.69.
Trader and analyst, Immortal Technique (alias) market the similarities in the two charts here,
The price action of the two altcoins also represents a similar trend. Nevertheless, traders would still be looking for the confirmation of the breakout and consolidation above the resistance around 0.00033-0.00035 BTC.
Which asset would you trust more for gains: crypto or equities? Please share your views with us.
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Here’s Why You Should NOT Yet Buy the Bitcoin Dip, Miner Capitulation Ahead?
- MicroStrategy (MSTR) Stock On Free Fall As SEC Rejects Its Bitcoin Accounting Strategy
- Second Consecutive Crash Day Extends Investor Loses Over $350 Billion, El Salvador Buys the Dip
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?