Cryptocurrency and derivatives exchange Phemex has just announced a brand new partnership with League of Traders, a social trading service that allows its users to visualize assets across multiple exchanges while gaining access to copy trading functions.
The service features a Crypto Trading League offering frequent competitions hosted with selected exchanges. Phemex will now be one of the official partner exchanges and anticipates running a competition in the near future.
One of the most attractive and useful services, particularly for newer users, is the copy trading function. Phemex users will now be able to subscribe to the best performing traders and monitor all their transactions. With the simple click of a button, a user can instantly copy someone else’s trades to earn the same profits. Users can learn more about League of Traders by visiting https://leagueoftraders.io/
“We are excited to partner with Phemex as we appreciate their unique position as one of the most competitive exchanges on the market. As a company with top exchange partners from around the world, we look forward to working with their team, led by eight former Morgan Stanley Executives, in order to enhance the trading experience for crypto users everywhere,” said John Ting Li, Co-Founder of League of Traders.
Launched only in November of 2019, Phemex is already within the top 10 derivatives exchanges according to coinmarketcap.com. The exchange offers perpetual contracts for many popular cryptocurrencies with up to 100x leverage. It is also one of the few to provide a non-crypto GOLD/USD contract. In March of 2020, Phemex also began offering zero-fee spot trading services. With premium memberships costing as low as $0.19 a day, users can spot trade a variety of cryptos without being subjected to the standard 0.1-0.5 % trading fees that most of their competitors charge. To learn more visit Phemex.com
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Elon Musk Shamed After DogeBonk Took The ‘Moon Mission’ Challenge To The SpaceX Factory
- Cardano (ADA) Price Rises By 30% Last Week, Transactions Volume in last 24 hrs Surpasses $5 Billion
- Cardano (ADA) Dodges Broader Market Correction With Another 8% Gains
- MultiChain users at risk of Getting Hacked, as Six Cross-Chain Tokens Experiences Vulnerability
- ‘Ripple is giving SEC more Trouble than Anyone in Crypto’ Attorney Chervinsky
- OpenSea Sets New ATH For Monthly Trading Volume, Surpasses $3.5B in ETH
- Malaysian Converts Selfies Into NFTs, Becomes Millionaire In Just 5 Days
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?