Cryptocurrency and derivatives exchange Phemex has just announced a brand new partnership with League of Traders, a social trading service that allows its users to visualize assets across multiple exchanges while gaining access to copy trading functions.
The service features a Crypto Trading League offering frequent competitions hosted with selected exchanges. Phemex will now be one of the official partner exchanges and anticipates running a competition in the near future.
One of the most attractive and useful services, particularly for newer users, is the copy trading function. Phemex users will now be able to subscribe to the best performing traders and monitor all their transactions. With the simple click of a button, a user can instantly copy someone else’s trades to earn the same profits. Users can learn more about League of Traders by visiting https://leagueoftraders.io/
“We are excited to partner with Phemex as we appreciate their unique position as one of the most competitive exchanges on the market. As a company with top exchange partners from around the world, we look forward to working with their team, led by eight former Morgan Stanley Executives, in order to enhance the trading experience for crypto users everywhere,” said John Ting Li, Co-Founder of League of Traders.
Launched only in November of 2019, Phemex is already within the top 10 derivatives exchanges according to coinmarketcap.com. The exchange offers perpetual contracts for many popular cryptocurrencies with up to 100x leverage. It is also one of the few to provide a non-crypto GOLD/USD contract. In March of 2020, Phemex also began offering zero-fee spot trading services. With premium memberships costing as low as $0.19 a day, users can spot trade a variety of cryptos without being subjected to the standard 0.1-0.5 % trading fees that most of their competitors charge. To learn more visit Phemex.com
- Phemex Launches Earn Crypto: Saving Accounts for Traders Offering up to 10% APY
- Derivatives exchange Phemex announced partnership with top Social trading platform!
- The Second Wave: A New Dawn For Bitcoin And The Cryptocurrency Market
- Bingbon Adds AUD, GBP, and EUR Support as Asian Exchange Moves Into European Market
- Bitcoin Breaches $18,500 , But Wide CME Gap Could Halt Its Bullish Price Action
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Needs This Crucial Level Ahead Of Approach To $4,000
- QuadrigaCx Saga to be Featured as a Documentary on this Popular Streaming Service
- Gluwa Wallet and Aella Credit Collaboration Sees Over 1 Million Transactions on the Blockchain
- Canadian Securities Regulators Warn Crypto Firms of Misleading Ads. Here Are the Defined Dos and Don’ts
- Solrise Finance and Civic Technologies Launch First Permissioned DEX on Solana